Entertainment News Rundown

Britney’s sis doing it again?!

Pop songstress Britney Spears is in the midst of a comeback, with a new album and a tour to follow. But sister Jamie Lynn just won’t let big sis have the spotlight! Just a month after she had her first child, the 17-year-old Jamie Lynn is reportedly eight weeks into her second pregnancy. Stay tuned for updates on who the father is, and why the f she’s having two babies by the age of 17.

Duchovny gives up his rated-X files

David Duchovny, star of the cult-favorite TV show “X-Files,” has recently been released from rehab for a sexual addiction. According to reports, Duchovny checked himself in for a 35-day program a little over a month ago and his lawyer claims, “David has successfully completed his rehabilitation.” Is it just me, or is the 48-year-old David Duchovny not the most tantalizing star you’d like to imagine having a sex addiction?

Halle the sexiest?

In their most recent issue, Esquire Magazine named actress Halle Berry the sexiest woman alive. Though some may not agree with the pick, Halle feels she deserves it – just not now. She joked with the magazine, “I’ve been in the business for more than 20 years, and you decide now, at this particular time, that I’m the sexiest woman alive? Come on. I mean, you couldn’t go with the Bond girl year?”

Dan Buyanovsky

Senior Writer

University of Miami coach Mark Richt apparently is a fan of President Teddy Roosevelt’s — or at leas ...

If there was one freshman the Miami Hurricanes knew would have to help entering the season, Brevin J ...

Not only has Gerald Willis been one of the best stories of the Miami Hurricanes’ season, he has also ...

The Miami Hurricanes started the season No. 8 nationally in both major polls. Now, they’re nowhere t ...

With a bye week on the horizon, the meager University of Miami offense has nearly two weeks to attem ...

More than 600 students participate in the National Gandhi Day of Service, the largest annual service ...

Home Truth, the story of Jessica Lenahan’s pursuit of more effective domestic violence laws, screene ...

Members of the UM community who want to donate to relief efforts for those impacted by Hurricanes Mi ...

The University of Miami’s Model UN is working to expand its membership and reputation with its first ...

During a keynote address at a conference in Los Angeles, entrepreneurial heavyweight Magic Leap anno ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...

"In The Pool" is a series highlighting the University of Miami swimming & diving stude ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team earned a, 1-1, draw ...

The Hurricanes fell in their ACC road opener to the Virginia Cavaliers. ...