RSMAS Beat Notebook

Distinguished speaker Klaus Hasselmann from the Max-Planck Institute for Meteorology and European Climate Forum lectured on “Climate Science and Climate Policy: The Need for a New Paradigm in Integrated Assessment Modeling” Wednesday afternoon. With the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science Auditorium close to full capacity, students and professors alike gathered to hear the German professor, best known for developing the Hasselmann model of climate variability, spread his wealth of knowledge on climate and oceanography.

Analisa Harangozo

Staff News Writer

The Fall Lecture series explores topics on accelerated resolution therapy treatments, pain managemen ...

As the Bahamas urges tourists to visit its islands unaffected by Hurricane Dorian, University of Mia ...

Katya Saunders, president of the Bahamian Students Association, is leading a relief effort to help h ...

The uniqueness of the University of Miami—as a place to live, learn, share knowledge, and innovate—s ...

University of Miami President Julio Frenk touted the University’s recent accomplishments in his seco ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.