Politics: On the trail

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama leads Republican presidential candidate Sen. John McCain in New Hampshire by six percent and in Pennsylvania by 10 percent. This poll was taken a day after McCain transferred campaign funds from Michigan to other contested states.

Both Democratic vice presidential candidate Sen. Joe Biden and Republican vice presidential candidate Gov. Sarah Palin performed well in the Vice Presidential Debates on Thursday. Sarah Palin was able to “[hold]her own” Amy Holmes, a Republican strategist, told CNN. Biden gave the debate of his lifetime, said David Gergen, a senior political analyst for CNN.

Ed S. Fishman

News Editor

The Fall Lecture series explores topics on accelerated resolution therapy treatments, pain managemen ...

As the Bahamas urges tourists to visit its islands unaffected by Hurricane Dorian, University of Mia ...

Katya Saunders, president of the Bahamian Students Association, is leading a relief effort to help h ...

The uniqueness of the University of Miami—as a place to live, learn, share knowledge, and innovate—s ...

University of Miami President Julio Frenk touted the University’s recent accomplishments in his seco ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.