Politics: On the trail

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama leads Republican presidential candidate Sen. John McCain in New Hampshire by six percent and in Pennsylvania by 10 percent. This poll was taken a day after McCain transferred campaign funds from Michigan to other contested states.

Both Democratic vice presidential candidate Sen. Joe Biden and Republican vice presidential candidate Gov. Sarah Palin performed well in the Vice Presidential Debates on Thursday. Sarah Palin was able to “[hold] her own” Amy Holmes, a Republican strategist, told CNN. Biden gave the debate of his lifetime, said David Gergen, a senior political analyst for CNN.

Ed S. Fishman

News Editor

With the launch of National Poetry Month, University of Miami faculty members celebrate the solace a ...

Interested in the arts? Check out this comprehensive list of digital arts-related content that is av ...

Rabbi Mendy Fellig and his wife, Henchi, from the Chabad Jewish Student Center, were among an unprec ...

University of Miami students are urged to take the President’s Coalition on Sexual Violence Preventi ...

The growing demand for online instruction has forced the fitness-center industry to quickly adapt an ...