Politics: On the trail

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama leads Republican presidential candidate Sen. John McCain in New Hampshire by six percent and in Pennsylvania by 10 percent. This poll was taken a day after McCain transferred campaign funds from Michigan to other contested states.

Both Democratic vice presidential candidate Sen. Joe Biden and Republican vice presidential candidate Gov. Sarah Palin performed well in the Vice Presidential Debates on Thursday. Sarah Palin was able to “[hold]her own” Amy Holmes, a Republican strategist, told CNN. Biden gave the debate of his lifetime, said David Gergen, a senior political analyst for CNN.

Ed S. Fishman

News Editor

The Miami Hurricanes may have found their future quarterback. Tate Martell, a former four-star recru ...

At 7:27 p.m Tuesday, University of Miami football coach Manny Diaz tweeted a GIF of a swirling Hurri ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ As Miami awaits decisions from its potential 2019 qua ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Monday night: ▪ FIU has decided that its Nov. 23 football game agains ...

Dewan Hernandez hit another NCAA roadblock on Monday, but the University of Miami forward will take ...

Gisela Vega, the former associate director of LGBTQA Initiatives at Florida International University ...

With new “personas” allowing for a more personalized mobile experience, the redesigned University of ...

Teams of scholars will use U-LINK grants to examine ways to reduce opportunity gaps and biases in mu ...

The film launches the 2019 film series for the UM Libraries Cuban Heritage Collection. ...

Here’s a go-to list of dates you should keep an eye on throughout the semester, along with some tidb ...

University of Miami head women's volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara announced Monda ...

The University of Miami football program has hired Dan Enos as its offensive coordinator and quarter ...

University of Miami Athletics announced Monday that it will host its fifth annual Celebration of Wom ...

After a weekend bye, the Miami women's basketball team resumes action Thursday evening at 7 p.m ...

Pictures from the No. 17 Miami women's tennis team's season-opening action in the Miami Sp ...