Weekend Playlist 3.0

“Whatever You Like” by T.I. – The song you’d hate to love, but boy you love to hear it. By the time you head home (hopefully not alone) at the end of the night with this song in your head, you’ll definitely be antsy for some “Midnight sex/So wet, so tight.”

“Bang Bang” by The Knux – Though this brother duo from New Orleans is different from just about anything we’ve heard as of late, their old-school hip-hop influence is apparent and will get your toes stepping to their playful storytelling.

“Family Reunion” by Kid Sister feat. David Banner – If you haven’t heard Kid Sister’s music yet, you’re doing something wrong. The “Pro Nails” singer teams up with Mississippi’s most-known David Banner for a fun song about barbecues and family affairs.

“Lookin’ Fly” by Murs feat. will.i.am – If anyone knows how to look fly and sound even flyer, it’s these two. When you’re getting geared up for a night out, throw on this Animaniacs-inspired track and dance your skinny jeans off while you enjoy that tasty beverage.

“It’s Over” by John Legend feat. Kanye West – As you can tell from the title, this song chronicles the end of a loving relationship. But ‘Ye and Legend will certainly get you through your woes and have you in a “Screw guys/girls, I just want to dance!” mood this weekend.

Bonus Weekend Pick: “Blue Magic” by Jay-Z. Don’t expect him to perform this on Sunday, but keep in mind the significant quotable: “Money over broads/You got it?/Fuck Bush!”

Dan Buyanovsky

Senior Writer

It was maybe coincidence, but positioned just behind his left shoulder as Tyrique Stevenson spoke ab ...

The Miami Hurricanes unveiled a new turnover chain this season, replacing the bedazzled “U” that han ...

Before now, the last time the Miami Hurricanes scored 21 or fewer points in four consecutive games w ...

Keontra Smith waited a long time for the Miami Hurricnaes to finally offer him. The defensive back g ...

University of Miami true freshman running back Cam’ron Davis, known as Cam for short, is about to lo ...

UM Libraries is presenting an extraordinary exhibit that immerses the audience in an emotional journ ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team is headed to Iowa State for the Preseason WNIT champio ...

The Canes hit the road for the final time in the 2018 regular season and it is to a familiar and hos ...

The Canes top the Golden Eagles to move onto the WNIT Championship game. ...

Miami wraps up its season-opening homestand with a 2 p.m. Saturday matchup against Bethune-Cookman a ...

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced Thursday the signing of three golfers to N ...