Weekend Playlist 3.0

“Whatever You Like” by T.I. – The song you’d hate to love, but boy you love to hear it. By the time you head home (hopefully not alone) at the end of the night with this song in your head, you’ll definitely be antsy for some “Midnight sex/So wet, so tight.”

“Bang Bang” by The Knux – Though this brother duo from New Orleans is different from just about anything we’ve heard as of late, their old-school hip-hop influence is apparent and will get your toes stepping to their playful storytelling.

“Family Reunion” by Kid Sister feat. David Banner – If you haven’t heard Kid Sister’s music yet, you’re doing something wrong. The “Pro Nails” singer teams up with Mississippi’s most-known David Banner for a fun song about barbecues and family affairs.

“Lookin’ Fly” by Murs feat. will.i.am – If anyone knows how to look fly and sound even flyer, it’s these two. When you’re getting geared up for a night out, throw on this Animaniacs-inspired track and dance your skinny jeans off while you enjoy that tasty beverage.

“It’s Over” by John Legend feat. Kanye West – As you can tell from the title, this song chronicles the end of a loving relationship. But ‘Ye and Legend will certainly get you through your woes and have you in a “Screw guys/girls, I just want to dance!” mood this weekend.

Bonus Weekend Pick: “Blue Magic” by Jay-Z. Don’t expect him to perform this on Sunday, but keep in mind the significant quotable: “Money over broads/You got it?/Fuck Bush!”

Dan Buyanovsky

Senior Writer

University of Miami fans no doubt are loving the Hurricanes’ two newest tight ends. What they’re pro ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Though UM wasn’t called for a single penalty against ...

Two of the best athletes and a freshman quarterback on the No. 21 University of Miami football team ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

With Jaquan Johnson still sidelined with a hamstring strain he suffered on Saturday against Toledo, ...

NASPA names UM as a Lead Advisory Institution for the seventh year in a row. ...

The trailer for a documentary exploring the relationships between UM students and Holocaust survivor ...

New technology could help workplaces and schools identify violent intruders before they enter the do ...

The 1983 national champions will be back on campus to celebrate the 35thanniversary of Miami's ...

Junior Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team opened the 2018 fall campaign fo ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team will return to the courts Friday morning, opening up ...

The University of Miami soccer team fell to 12th-ranked Duke, 2-0, Thursday night in front a packed ...

The University of Miami volleyball program begins ACC play on Friday night against Wake Forest at 7 ...