Politics: On the trail

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama now leads Republican Sen. John McCain in Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania, according to presidential poll results released Wednesday by Quinnipiac University. The data comes from surveys conducted last weekend. Since 1960, no president has been elected without winning two of those three states.

Republican vice presidential candidate Gov. Sarah Palin said she does not believe the media’s coverage of her has been sexist. Palin said it would be sexist if the media didn’t question her about her experience, vision, principles and values.

– Information from The Miami Herald

Erika Capek

Assistant News Editor

If he hasn’t made it already, Miami Hurricanes coach Mark Richt has a defining decision to ponder in ...

They were way below the radar coming into the 1983 season. And after their 28-3 opening-game loss to ...

In the opening eight minutes on Saturday — and the final seven minutes — FIU looked like a team that ...

The N’Kosi Perry era is here. Whether it’s here to stay is yet to be seen. The fans got what they wa ...

Ten takeaways from UM’s 31-17 win against FIU on Saturday at Hard Rock Stadium: ▪ Credit Mark Richt ...

A year after UPup’s founding father met his match, the service club is realizing its goal of becomin ...

The Miami Hurricanes were one of the biggest risers in both major polls released Sunday, jumping to ...

The University of Miami volleyball program defeated Duke, 3-1, winning its fourth straight match and ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team earned one of the most prestigious coll ...

The season-opening, three-day Miami Fall Invite wrapped up Sunday at the Neil Schiff Tennis Center a ...

N'Kosi Perry and a dominant Miami defense led the Hurricanes to a 31-17 victory over the Panthe ...