Politics: On the trail

A national poll taken about the U.S. presidential debates reveals that the majority of Americans think Sen. Barack Obama, the Democratic presidential candidate, won the debate. However, the poll also shows that participants think both Sen. John McCain, the Republican presidential candidate, or Obama would make good presidents.

After the debates, Obama’s new advertisement criticizes McCain’s economic knowledge. McCain’s new advertisement highlights the differing opinions on troop funding held by Obama and his vice presidential candidate, Joe Biden.

– Information from CNN.com.

Ed S. Fishman

News Editor

The Fall Lecture series explores topics on accelerated resolution therapy treatments, pain managemen ...

As the Bahamas urges tourists to visit its islands unaffected by Hurricane Dorian, University of Mia ...

Katya Saunders, president of the Bahamian Students Association, is leading a relief effort to help h ...

The uniqueness of the University of Miami—as a place to live, learn, share knowledge, and innovate—s ...

University of Miami President Julio Frenk touted the University’s recent accomplishments in his seco ...

The Hurricanes' deep and talented receiving corps put on a show Saturday against Bethune-Cookma ...

DeeJay Dallas and Jarren Williams each accounted for three scores as the Hurricanes helped Manny Dia ...

Saturday's home opener against Bethune-Cookman is the first of five consecutive games for UM at ...

Texas native, Kennedy Prince, boasted another strong outing in Fort Worth, registering her first car ...

In the days after Hurricane Dorian ravaged the islands of the Bahamas, Miami student-athletes have v ...