Politics: On the trail

During a pregame speech to his former school, the University of Delaware, Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden made a comment that could hurt him in Ohio where the race is very tight. He told his former school that he had bragged to Ohioans that the University of Delaware could beat Ohio State.

“I was out in Ohio… I told the folks in Ohio that we’d kick Ohio State’s ass!” Biden said, according to CNN.

Republican vice presidential candidate, Sarah Palin will meet Afghan President Hamid Karzai next week. The meeting will be in New York and is part of Republican presidential candidate John McCain’s effort to strengthen Palin’s foreign policy credentials.

-Information from CNN

Ed S. Fishman

News Editor

Zach Johnson is known for his fashion sense, and always has been since he led Miami Norland High to ...

Let’s fire everybody! And while we’re at it let’s fire the people who hired the people we just fired ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt, whose Hurricanes are in the midst of a four-game losing streak ...

The University of Miami’s interest in Clemson grad transfer quarterback Kelly Bryant apparently is m ...

For the first time since Mark Richt benched N’Kosi Perry for Malik Rosier in the Miami Hurricanes’ l ...

A mobile museum coming to UM this week will showcase relics of the African-American experience. ...

Get set for a whirlwind of information on critical issues facing the planet and how to tell those st ...

Professors and staff from UM are offering students an in-class introduction to gardening and food pr ...

The 2018 midterm election shifts the balance of power in Congress, with women playing a huge role. ...

UM alumna, one-time Miami Dolphins cheerleader, and National Geographic explorer Mireya Mayor lives ...

2018 NCAA Tournament programs match up at 7 p.m. at Watsco Center. ...

Director of Track and Field/Cross Country Amy Deem announced the University of Miami's 2019 tra ...

The Miami women's basketball team moved up one spot to No. 24 nationally in this week's As ...

Beatrice Mompremier of the Miami women's basketball is a member of the 2018-19 Citizen Naismith ...

The Miami women's basketball team defeated Hartford, 75-62, Sunday afternoon at the Watsco Cent ...