Football

Miami dominates Texas A&M, 41-23

After two weeks to think about their loss to rival Florida, the Miami Hurricanes traveled to Kyle Field and throttled the Texas A&M Aggies, 41-23.

Miami sophomore Graig Cooper dominated the first half, highlighted by a 51-yard sprint to the end zone. After that point, the Miami offense dominated the game. Redshirt freshman Robert Marve finished the afternoon 16-of-22 for 212 yards and two touchdowns.

Miami now will welcome the North Carolina Tar Heels this Saturday, in a critical ACC Coastal division matchup.

For more on the Miami Hurricanes, stay with TheMiamiHurricane.com.

Matthew Bunch

The gallery celebrated Hispanic Heritage Month with a virtual event that paired works of art from it

Felicia Knaul, an international health economist and expert in health systems and social sectors, is

Stephen A. Schwarzman, co-founder of the investment firm Blackstone, shared insights on the economy

Rosenstiel School researcher Katharine Mach, who studies the response and adaptation to changing cli

As the battle to contain wildfires continues, so does the debate as to how much climate change is ex