Football

Miami dominates Texas A&M, 41-23

After two weeks to think about their loss to rival Florida, the Miami Hurricanes traveled to Kyle Field and throttled the Texas A&M Aggies, 41-23.

Miami sophomore Graig Cooper dominated the first half, highlighted by a 51-yard sprint to the end zone. After that point, the Miami offense dominated the game. Redshirt freshman Robert Marve finished the afternoon 16-of-22 for 212 yards and two touchdowns.

Miami now will welcome the North Carolina Tar Heels this Saturday, in a critical ACC Coastal division matchup.

For more on the Miami Hurricanes, stay with TheMiamiHurricane.com.

Matthew Bunch

University of Miami quarterback Malik Rosier is not relinquishing that starting job anytime soon. On ...

The Miami Hurricanes don’t just have a marquee season opener against LSU on their hands on Sept. 2. ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Monday: ▪ Here’s one encouraging development this month: The fre ...

The preseason love continues. The Associated Press unveiled its Top 25 preseason rankings Monday, an ...

The Miami Hurricanes on Monday had their first practice after their second scrimmage Saturday night ...

Intergroup Dialogue, soon to be offered as a course, fosters a sense of belonging, an appreciation f ...

Aretha Franklin and her music defined “what is soul” to generations of music lovers. ...

The University of Miami kicked into high gear to welcome thousands of new students and ensure move-i ...

UM President Julio Frenk welcomes first-year and transfer students to UM in signature ’Cane Kickoff ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

Miami checked in at No. 8 in the preseason Associated Press poll, marking its highest position in th ...

Miami and adidas today revealed their new environmentally-conscious alternate uniforms for the 2018 ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team picked up a victory ...

The University of Miami volleyball team won its exhibition match over FIU, 3-0, Saturday at the Knig ...

Coming off a road win in its season opener, the University of Miami soccer team will welcome crossto ...