Politics: On the trail

Accusing Sen. John McCain of running a “disgraceful, dishonorable campaign” in an advertisement Monday, Sen. Barack Obama’s campaign vowed to leave no attack unanswered in the upcoming weeks. At an internal meeting, Obama was advised to articulate the campaign’s message of “change” while Sen. Joseph Biden will deliver attacks against the GOP ticket.

Sen. John McCain just finished his two-day tour of Florida Tuesday, during which he stopped in Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa and spoke against “reckless conduct, corruption and unbridled greed.” He also received an estimated $5 million for the Republican Party at a private reception at the Intercontinental Hotel in Miami.

Erika Capek

Assistant News Editor

University of Miami coach Mark Richt apparently is a fan of President Teddy Roosevelt’s — or at leas ...

If there was one freshman the Miami Hurricanes knew would have to help entering the season, Brevin J ...

Not only has Gerald Willis been one of the best stories of the Miami Hurricanes’ season, he has also ...

The Miami Hurricanes started the season No. 8 nationally in both major polls. Now, they’re nowhere t ...

With a bye week on the horizon, the meager University of Miami offense has nearly two weeks to attem ...

More than 600 students participate in the National Gandhi Day of Service, the largest annual service ...

Home Truth, the story of Jessica Lenahan’s pursuit of more effective domestic violence laws, screene ...

Members of the UM community who want to donate to relief efforts for those impacted by Hurricanes Mi ...

The University of Miami’s Model UN is working to expand its membership and reputation with its first ...

During a keynote address at a conference in Los Angeles, entrepreneurial heavyweight Magic Leap anno ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...

"In The Pool" is a series highlighting the University of Miami swimming & diving stude ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team earned a, 1-1, draw ...

The Hurricanes fell in their ACC road opener to the Virginia Cavaliers. ...