Spotted on Site: Graham Stuart

Photo by Tanya Thompson // Hurricane Staff.

A new addition to The Miami Hurricane that features charismatic members of the University of Miami community caught off-guard! Could you be next?

Graham Stuart, a University of Miami alumnus who graduated in 2007, was found sitting quietly on a rock, enjoying a peaceful afternoon by Lake Osceola – wearing his signature wardrobe accessory, costume wings.

THE MIAMI HURRICANE: So, why the wings?

Graham Stuart: Because I am tired of everyone looking at me, analyzing me and judging me, so I decided to give them something to really look at. And besides, I am in love with Disney.

TMH: How many pairs of wings do you own?

GS: Six.

TMH: Do you wear them everyday?

GS: Of course!

TMH: You’ve been here for a while, haven’t you?

GS: Yeah, technically I’ve graduated twice from UM – once with a Bachelors of Science in Microbiology and the second time with a Bachelors of Arts in Theater Arts.

TMH: Tell me something interesting about yourself beyond your wings?

GS: Well, I’m going to med school.

Tanya Thompson

Contributing Writer

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Thursday: ▪ You know when you will know the Hurricanes are really bac ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Canes find themselves in the mix for a couple o ...

It was May 2015, and the Miami Herald was reporting for a feature on high school football players ab ...

Deidrick Stanley had his eye on the Miami Hurricanes long before his hometown school finally offered ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ UM has only two Rivals.com five-star recruits on the ...

The 2019 NFL draft begins tonight from Nashville, Tennessee, and continues through Saturday with sev ...

The final concrete slabs for the 25 interconnected buildings of the newly named Lakeside Village are ...

A former UM professor started a company dedicated to publishing books on African-American culture, h ...

A group of School of Architecture students visited the Caribbean nation to learn about the historic ...

Faculty with the Miller School of Medicine and Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science w ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team won ACC Player of the Year for the seco ...

Sophomore Adria Soriano Barrera earned second team accolades for the second straight season, while f ...

The Miami track and field program is set to compete at the Tom Jones Memorial meet this weekend for ...

The No. 24 Hurricanes welcome ACC Coastal division foe Virginia Tech for a three-game series beginni ...

Miami and adidas today unveiled the first-ever baseball jerseys made from Parley Ocean Plastic. ...