Spotted on Site: Graham Stuart

Photo by Tanya Thompson // Hurricane Staff.

A new addition to The Miami Hurricane that features charismatic members of the University of Miami community caught off-guard! Could you be next?

Graham Stuart, a University of Miami alumnus who graduated in 2007, was found sitting quietly on a rock, enjoying a peaceful afternoon by Lake Osceola – wearing his signature wardrobe accessory, costume wings.

THE MIAMI HURRICANE: So, why the wings?

Graham Stuart: Because I am tired of everyone looking at me, analyzing me and judging me, so I decided to give them something to really look at. And besides, I am in love with Disney.

TMH: How many pairs of wings do you own?

GS: Six.

TMH: Do you wear them everyday?

GS: Of course!

TMH: You’ve been here for a while, haven’t you?

GS: Yeah, technically I’ve graduated twice from UM – once with a Bachelors of Science in Microbiology and the second time with a Bachelors of Arts in Theater Arts.

TMH: Tell me something interesting about yourself beyond your wings?

GS: Well, I’m going to med school.

Tanya Thompson

Contributing Writer

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

With Jaquan Johnson still sidelined with a hamstring strain he suffered on Saturday against Toledo, ...

The Miami Hurricanes are running low on tight ends. But their receivers — notably sophomore speedste ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ The pretty even split of carries between Travis Homer ...

The University of Miami has lost another player to surgery, and the depth was already lacking at thi ...

The trailer for a documentary exploring the relationships between UM students and Holocaust survivor ...

New technology could help workplaces and schools identify violent intruders before they enter the do ...

A University of Miami professor has created software to detect fraud in standardized tests. ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Students attending Monday night's State of the U address by UM President Julio Frenk offer thei ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team will begin her fall campaign Thursday a ...

Through three games, Miami is No. 1 in the country in tackles for loss and the entire Hurricanes def ...

Jeff Thomas may be quiet off the field, but the sophomore has been consistently making lots of noise ...

The University of Miami soccer team is set to return to Cobb Stadium, where it will host No. 12 Duke ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday the league slate for the upcoming 2018-19 season. ...