Spotted on Site: Graham Stuart

Photo by Tanya Thompson // Hurricane Staff.

A new addition to The Miami Hurricane that features charismatic members of the University of Miami community caught off-guard! Could you be next?

Graham Stuart, a University of Miami alumnus who graduated in 2007, was found sitting quietly on a rock, enjoying a peaceful afternoon by Lake Osceola – wearing his signature wardrobe accessory, costume wings.

THE MIAMI HURRICANE: So, why the wings?

Graham Stuart: Because I am tired of everyone looking at me, analyzing me and judging me, so I decided to give them something to really look at. And besides, I am in love with Disney.

TMH: How many pairs of wings do you own?

GS: Six.

TMH: Do you wear them everyday?

GS: Of course!

TMH: You’ve been here for a while, haven’t you?

GS: Yeah, technically I’ve graduated twice from UM – once with a Bachelors of Science in Microbiology and the second time with a Bachelors of Arts in Theater Arts.

TMH: Tell me something interesting about yourself beyond your wings?

GS: Well, I’m going to med school.

Tanya Thompson

Contributing Writer

University of Miami tailback/fullback Trayone Gray, a popular fifth-year senior out of Miami Carol C ...

When Mother’s Day came around back in May, Keontra Smith knew it was time to unveil his college comm ...

University of Miami true freshman quarterback Jarren Williams was not at practice on Tuesday morning ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Monday: ▪ The Hurricanes, who began the offseason with five highly sk ...

There’s no doubt who the starting quarterback is at the University of Miami. As for those other thre ...

Conquer common back to school challenges with an expert's guide for parents and children. ...

Unique camp supports children whose parents have cancer. ...

New study shows that discriminating against workers with tattoos puts hiring managers at a competiti ...

Bill Clinton convenes the second summit of his CGI Action Network on Post-Disaster Recovery at UM. ...

A UM researcher has determined that children exposed to traumatic events exhibit pains that if left ...

Head coach Mark Richt, all 10 assistant coaches and more than 50 players met with the media at the N ...

The Miami Hurricanes were under the lights at Hard Rock Stadium Saturday, closing out the opening we ...

The University of Miami volleyball program reported for training on Tuesday, officially beginning pr ...

Several members of Miami's highly-rated recruiting class have entered fall camp hungry to prove ...

Two University of Miami Track and Field athletes represented their respective countries at the Europ ...