Politics: On the trail

Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden recently released tax returns revealing that he is the poorest active senator. In 2006, Biden earned $320,000; over half of U.S. senators are millionaires.

On Friday, Alaskan lawmakers voted to subpoena Sarah Palin’s husband as part of an investigation dealing with Palin’s firing of her public safety commissioner, Wait Monegan. Palin is facing allegations that she fired Monegan after he refused to end Mike Wooten’s, Palin’s ex-brother-in-law, service as a police trooper. Palin reported that she fired Monegan due to budget issues.

Information derived from CNN.com.

Ed S. Fishman

News Editor

The Miami Hurricanes had to adjust their offense at halftime Saturday to pull out a road win against ...

Photo Gallery: UM v. Virginia Tech | Saturday, November 17, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

The Miami Hurricanes found new life Saturday — despite so much seemingly going wrong. Big plays on o ...

At least in terms of their bowl situation, the Miami Hurricanes can take a deep, collective breath. ...

Thoughts, notes, reaction and postscripts after UM’s 38-14 win on Saturday at Virginia Tech, making ...

UM Libraries is presenting an extraordinary exhibit that immerses the audience in an emotional journ ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team dropped a 75-52 decision Sunday at Iowa State in the P ...

The Canes got back to their winning ways with an impressive 38-14 victory at Virginia Tech. ...

20-point performances from Chris Lykes and DJ Vasiljevic led Miami past Bethune-Cookman. ...

The University of Miami volleyball team forced No. 10 Pitt to five sets in a thrilling match on Seni ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team is headed to Iowa State for the Preseason WNIT champio ...