“Naughti” MP3 player technology presents safe sex option

College students now have a “Naughti” new way to practice safe sex.

NaughtiNano, released in June by sex technology company OhMiBod, is a $69 sexual device that plugs into any MP3 player with an earphone slot and vibrates to the rhythm of the song that the device is playing. 

OhMiBod also makes other sexual toys. This includes the BodiTalks, a phone device that, like the NaughtiNano, vibrates. However, the speed of the vibrations is dependent on the voice speed and fluctuations of the person on the other end of the phone. 

OhMiBod representatives say they hope that products like the NaughtiNano will enable people to feel more comfortable about sexual topics.

“Some couples are very skittish when it comes to talking about sex,” Erika M. Taylor, OhMiBod’s chief publicist, said. “OhMiBod products make it easy for couples to have this conversation. It can start out about what type of music turns you on and lead into other sex talks.” 

The NaughtiNano will be renamed the NaughtiBod in January.

OhMiBod has two new products that are being developed for early next year but they are keeping the details under wraps.

Ed S. Fishman

News Editor

University of Miami tailback/fullback Trayone Gray, a popular fifth-year senior out of Miami Carol C ...

When Mother’s Day came around back in May, Keontra Smith knew it was time to unveil his college comm ...

University of Miami true freshman quarterback Jarren Williams was not at practice on Tuesday morning ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Monday: ▪ The Hurricanes, who began the offseason with five highly sk ...

There’s no doubt who the starting quarterback is at the University of Miami. As for those other thre ...

Conquer common back to school challenges with an expert's guide for parents and children. ...

Unique camp supports children whose parents have cancer. ...

New study shows that discriminating against workers with tattoos puts hiring managers at a competiti ...

Bill Clinton convenes the second summit of his CGI Action Network on Post-Disaster Recovery at UM. ...

A UM researcher has determined that children exposed to traumatic events exhibit pains that if left ...

Head coach Mark Richt, all 10 assistant coaches and more than 50 players met with the media at the N ...

The Miami Hurricanes were under the lights at Hard Rock Stadium Saturday, closing out the opening we ...

The University of Miami volleyball program reported for training on Tuesday, officially beginning pr ...

Several members of Miami's highly-rated recruiting class have entered fall camp hungry to prove ...

Two University of Miami Track and Field athletes represented their respective countries at the Europ ...