Spotted on Site: JP Pertierra

Sophomore JP Pertierra was spotted by The Miami Hurricane on Aug. 29 – one day after the first football game of the season – flaunting his Canes pride.

A new addition to The Miami Hurricane that features charismatic members of the University of Miami community caught off-guard! Could you be next?

The Miami Hurricane: Did you go to the game last week?

JP Pertierra: Yes, I drove with a bunch of friends 

TMH: Do you like Dolphin Stadium?

JP: No, I miss the OB. 

TMH: If you could have dinner with anyone, present past or future, who would it be and why?

JP: Don Shula, one of the greatest minds that ever lived.

Tanya Thompson

Contributing Writer

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

With Jaquan Johnson still sidelined with a hamstring strain he suffered on Saturday against Toledo, ...

The Miami Hurricanes are running low on tight ends. But their receivers — notably sophomore speedste ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ The pretty even split of carries between Travis Homer ...

The University of Miami has lost another player to surgery, and the depth was already lacking at thi ...

New technology could help schools identify shooters and other intruders before they enter the door. ...

A University of Miami professor has created software to detect fraud in standardized tests. ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Students attending Monday night's State of the U address by UM President Julio Frenk offer thei ...

At UM’s inaugural State of the U address, President Julio Frenk detailed the strategies of the Roadm ...

Through three games, Miami is No. 1 in the country in tackles for loss and the entire Hurricanes def ...

Jeff Thomas may be quiet off the field, but the sophomore has been consistently making lots of noise ...

The University of Miami soccer team is set to return to Cobb Stadium, where it will host No. 12 Duke ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday the league slate for the upcoming 2018-19 season. ...

Miami remained ranked in both major polls Sunday, checking in at No. 21 in the Associated Press Top ...