What’s going on?

April 28: MONDAY
Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush will host a talk called “Lessons Learned from Public Leadership through Trial and Error,” at 5:30 p.m. in the Storer Auditorium. To confirm attendance, call 305-284-4643.

April 29: TUESDAY
Grab a free ice cream cone at Ben & Jerry’s to celebrate their 30th Annual Free Cone Day, from noon to 8 p.m. at 580 locations worldwide.

UM President Donna E. Shalala will present class rings at the 2008 Official Class Ring Ceremony and Reception, from 5 to 7 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. RSVP with the Office of Alumni Relations at 305-284-2872 or at alumni@miami.edu.

April 30: WEDNESDAY
J. Mark Saunders, an assistant professor of pediatrics, will present a free seminar on childhood immunizations and vaccines, from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at UM Pediatrics South. A light meal will be provided.

Cool off on a hot Miami evening at Baskin Robbins 31 Cent Scoop Night, from 5 to 10 p.m. at 2,700 locations nationwide.

Keontra Smith waited a long time for the Miami Hurricnaes to finally offer him. The defensive back g ...

University of Miami true freshman running back Cam’ron Davis, known as Cam for short, is about to lo ...

It’s impossible for the Miami Hurricanes to ignore all the negative feedback which comes along with ...

The Pittsburgh Panthers’ win against the Virginia Tech Hokies was, for all intents and purposes, alr ...

University of Miami athletic director Blake James has no intention of pressuring or forcing coach Ma ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

UM Professor of Law Frances R. Hill tells us what we should know. ...

The Canes top the Golden Eagles to move onto the WNIT Championship game. ...

The Canes know the importance a win over Virginia Tech on Saturday can have heading into the final w ...

The University of Miami women's golf team announced Thursday that international amateur standou ...

N'Kosi Perry wants to build off his showing at Georgia Tech with another strong performance thi ...

Tournament runs Nov. 21-24, 2019, in Charleston, S.C. ...