What’s going on?

April 28: MONDAY
Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush will host a talk called “Lessons Learned from Public Leadership through Trial and Error,” at 5:30 p.m. in the Storer Auditorium. To confirm attendance, call 305-284-4643.

April 29: TUESDAY
Grab a free ice cream cone at Ben & Jerry’s to celebrate their 30th Annual Free Cone Day, from noon to 8 p.m. at 580 locations worldwide.

UM President Donna E. Shalala will present class rings at the 2008 Official Class Ring Ceremony and Reception, from 5 to 7 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. RSVP with the Office of Alumni Relations at 305-284-2872 or at alumni@miami.edu.

April 30: WEDNESDAY
J. Mark Saunders, an assistant professor of pediatrics, will present a free seminar on childhood immunizations and vaccines, from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at UM Pediatrics South. A light meal will be provided.

Cool off on a hot Miami evening at Baskin Robbins 31 Cent Scoop Night, from 5 to 10 p.m. at 2,700 locations nationwide.

The tweets that foreshadowed Thursday’s news for the Miami Hurricanes began the third week of Januar ...

UM coach Manny Diaz, who expressed disappointment in Miami’s South Florida recruiting efforts in the ...

Miami baseball coach Gino DiMare didn’t want his Hurricanes this past Sunday looking ahead to the we ...

When UM spring practice begins in a month, here’s one of many things the coaches need to determine: ...

Jaiden Francois already had a reputation as one of South Florida’s top defensive backs for the Class ...

Prominent music scholar Kyra Gaunt will deliver a talk Friday about her research into the racial opp ...

Students are invited to participate in the second annual Students of Color Symposium this weekend, f ...

At an annual luncheon, University of Miami scholarship recipients connect with the donors who help m ...

From eliminating waste to reusable containers, there are simple steps you can take to make UM more s ...

UM public health experts try to help tackle Venezuela’s ongoing health care crisis. ...

Michelle Atherley of the Miami track and field team made history on Thursday, as she dominated from ...

The No. 14 Miami women's basketball team dropped a 73-65 decision Thursday night to Virginia Te ...

Riding a four-game winning streak, the Canes head to Gainesville, Fla., for a three-game rivalry ser ...

The No. 14 Miami women's basketball team is set to cap its longest road stretch of the season T ...

Check out the February edition of UM Athletics' e-magazine. ...