What’s going on?

April 28: MONDAY
Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush will host a talk called “Lessons Learned from Public Leadership through Trial and Error,” at 5:30 p.m. in the Storer Auditorium. To confirm attendance, call 305-284-4643.

April 29: TUESDAY
Grab a free ice cream cone at Ben & Jerry’s to celebrate their 30th Annual Free Cone Day, from noon to 8 p.m. at 580 locations worldwide.

UM President Donna E. Shalala will present class rings at the 2008 Official Class Ring Ceremony and Reception, from 5 to 7 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. RSVP with the Office of Alumni Relations at 305-284-2872 or at alumni@miami.edu.

April 30: WEDNESDAY
J. Mark Saunders, an assistant professor of pediatrics, will present a free seminar on childhood immunizations and vaccines, from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at UM Pediatrics South. A light meal will be provided.

Cool off on a hot Miami evening at Baskin Robbins 31 Cent Scoop Night, from 5 to 10 p.m. at 2,700 locations nationwide.

By showing how the controversial crime-fighting strategy is unevenly employed in marginalized neighb ...

Hosmay Lopez, of the NOAA Cooperative Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Studies at the University ...

UM alumna Shirley Hoffman Kilkelly was one of the few women engineers who worked on the Apollo 11 mo ...

College of Engineering alumnus Frank DeMattia was just 21 years old when he went to work at NASA on ...

Registered dietitian Stephanie Sanchez shares realistic, healthy ways to get you on track and headed ...

Sophomore tight end Brevin Jordan was among the 60 players named to the 2019 John Mackey Award Prese ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team added yet another elite accolade to her ...

Redshirt senior wide receiver K.J. Osborn was among six ACC players named to The Biletnikoff Award W ...

The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) has awarded the University of Miami a 2019 NCAA ...

Dane Dunlap, William Grattan-Smith and Franco Aubone were each selected as All-Academic Scholar Athl ...