What’s going on?

April 24: THURSDAY
Patio Jams will feature The Legendary JC’s, a soulful rock/blues band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. on the UC Patio.

Discuss international issues at the “Environmental Suffering in Latin America: Ethnographic Notes Towards a Research Agenda,” at 7 p.m. in the Wesley Gallery.

April 25: FRIDAY
The International Day Of Silence for LGBT rights is today until 5 p.m. College communities nationwide are encouraged to observe this day of silence to promote peace, and protest verbal abuse of those who suffer discrimination.

Finals Fiesta, an end-of-the-year celebration, will provide activities and food, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the Mahoney/Pearson Courtyard. Afterward, there will be an ’80s Costume Party in the Mahoney/Pearson classrooms.

April 26: SATURDAY
The Masters of Fine Art Exhibition presents Alicia Sumner, showcasing handmade ceramics at the CAS Gallery. The gallery opening reception will take place at 6 p.m.

April 27: SUNDAY
The Japanese Masters Series will feature a series of films throughout the day at the Cosford Cinema. For movie times and information, call 305-284-4861 or visit com.miami.edu/Cosford.

Zach Johnson is known for his fashion sense, and always has been since he led Miami Norland High to ...

Let’s fire everybody! And while we’re at it let’s fire the people who hired the people we just fired ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt, whose Hurricanes are in the midst of a four-game losing streak ...

The University of Miami’s interest in Clemson grad transfer quarterback Kelly Bryant apparently is m ...

For the first time since Mark Richt benched N’Kosi Perry for Malik Rosier in the Miami Hurricanes’ l ...

A mobile museum coming to UM this week will showcase relics of the African-American experience. ...

Get set for a whirlwind of information on critical issues facing the planet and how to tell those st ...

Professors and staff from UM are offering students an in-class introduction to gardening and food pr ...

The 2018 midterm election shifts the balance of power in Congress, with women playing a huge role. ...

UM alumna, one-time Miami Dolphins cheerleader, and National Geographic explorer Mireya Mayor lives ...

2018 NCAA Tournament programs match up at 7 p.m. at Watsco Center. ...

Director of Track and Field/Cross Country Amy Deem announced the University of Miami's 2019 tra ...

The Miami women's basketball team moved up one spot to No. 24 nationally in this week's As ...

Beatrice Mompremier of the Miami women's basketball is a member of the 2018-19 Citizen Naismith ...

The Miami women's basketball team defeated Hartford, 75-62, Sunday afternoon at the Watsco Cent ...