What’s going on?

April 24: THURSDAY
Patio Jams will feature The Legendary JC’s, a soulful rock/blues band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. on the UC Patio.

Discuss international issues at the “Environmental Suffering in Latin America: Ethnographic Notes Towards a Research Agenda,” at 7 p.m. in the Wesley Gallery.

April 25: FRIDAY
The International Day Of Silence for LGBT rights is today until 5 p.m. College communities nationwide are encouraged to observe this day of silence to promote peace, and protest verbal abuse of those who suffer discrimination.

Finals Fiesta, an end-of-the-year celebration, will provide activities and food, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the Mahoney/Pearson Courtyard. Afterward, there will be an ’80s Costume Party in the Mahoney/Pearson classrooms.

April 26: SATURDAY
The Masters of Fine Art Exhibition presents Alicia Sumner, showcasing handmade ceramics at the CAS Gallery. The gallery opening reception will take place at 6 p.m.

April 27: SUNDAY
The Japanese Masters Series will feature a series of films throughout the day at the Cosford Cinema. For movie times and information, call 305-284-4861 or visit com.miami.edu/Cosford.

University of Miami students share their thoughts and impressions as President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris take the helm. ...

Following Wednesday’s historic event, University of Miami experts in various fields provide their insight on the biggest challenges facing the new administration. ...

As part of the “Roadmap to Our New Century” initiative, the University of Miami advances the art of teaching and the science of learning by partnering with students, alumni, and others to offer options throughout the entire adult learning life cycle. ...

University of Miami experts weigh the merit and consequences of amending or repealing the communications law that provides a legal shield for service providers from the words, images, and videos posted by their users. ...

The United States Postal Service features Emilio Sanchez, the first Cuban American visual artist to be recognized in a new series of Forever stamps. ...