What’s going on?

April 24: THURSDAY
Patio Jams will feature The Legendary JC’s, a soulful rock/blues band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. on the UC Patio.

Discuss international issues at the “Environmental Suffering in Latin America: Ethnographic Notes Towards a Research Agenda,” at 7 p.m. in the Wesley Gallery.

April 25: FRIDAY
The International Day Of Silence for LGBT rights is today until 5 p.m. College communities nationwide are encouraged to observe this day of silence to promote peace, and protest verbal abuse of those who suffer discrimination.

Finals Fiesta, an end-of-the-year celebration, will provide activities and food, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the Mahoney/Pearson Courtyard. Afterward, there will be an ’80s Costume Party in the Mahoney/Pearson classrooms.

April 26: SATURDAY
The Masters of Fine Art Exhibition presents Alicia Sumner, showcasing handmade ceramics at the CAS Gallery. The gallery opening reception will take place at 6 p.m.

April 27: SUNDAY
The Japanese Masters Series will feature a series of films throughout the day at the Cosford Cinema. For movie times and information, call 305-284-4861 or visit com.miami.edu/Cosford.

University of Miami tailback/fullback Trayone Gray, a popular fifth-year senior out of Miami Carol C ...

When Mother’s Day came around back in May, Keontra Smith knew it was time to unveil his college comm ...

University of Miami true freshman quarterback Jarren Williams was not at practice on Tuesday morning ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Monday: ▪ The Hurricanes, who began the offseason with five highly sk ...

There’s no doubt who the starting quarterback is at the University of Miami. As for those other thre ...

Conquer common back to school challenges with an expert's guide for parents and children. ...

Unique camp supports children whose parents have cancer. ...

New study shows that discriminating against workers with tattoos puts hiring managers at a competiti ...

Bill Clinton convenes the second summit of his CGI Action Network on Post-Disaster Recovery at UM. ...

A UM researcher has determined that children exposed to traumatic events exhibit pains that if left ...

Head coach Mark Richt, all 10 assistant coaches and more than 50 players met with the media at the N ...

The Miami Hurricanes were under the lights at Hard Rock Stadium Saturday, closing out the opening we ...

The University of Miami volleyball program reported for training on Tuesday, officially beginning pr ...

Several members of Miami's highly-rated recruiting class have entered fall camp hungry to prove ...

Two University of Miami Track and Field athletes represented their respective countries at the Europ ...