What’s going on?

April 21: MONDAY
Quantum’s second annual Film Festival, a red carpet event open to the public, will begin at 9 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. Refreshments and desserts will be served afterward.

Watch singers, dancers and musicians perform at UMTV’s talent show competition “Musical Expression,” starting at 7:30 p.m. in Studio C at the School of Communication. Admission is free.

April 22: TUESDAY
Join fellow Canes and surround Lake Osceola at the second annual Hug the Lake event. The “hug” will take place between 12:15 and 12:30 p.m. Sebastian will join in on the fun and food will be served.

April 23: WEDNESDAY
Check out Eaton’s art show and coffee house, displaying student art in the lobby of Eaton Residential College. Student performances will begin at 7:30 p.m. To perform or showcase your work, sign up at Eaton’s front desk before 7:30 p.m.

Quentin Tarantino’s classic “Pulp Fiction” will screen at 8 and 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema.

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

With Jaquan Johnson still sidelined with a hamstring strain he suffered on Saturday against Toledo, ...

The Miami Hurricanes are running low on tight ends. But their receivers — notably sophomore speedste ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ The pretty even split of carries between Travis Homer ...

The University of Miami has lost another player to surgery, and the depth was already lacking at thi ...

The trailer for a documentary exploring the relationships between UM students and Holocaust survivor ...

New technology could help workplaces and schools identify violent intruders before they enter the do ...

A University of Miami professor has created software to detect fraud in standardized tests. ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Students attending Monday night's State of the U address by UM President Julio Frenk offer thei ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team will begin her fall campaign Thursday a ...

Through three games, Miami is No. 1 in the country in tackles for loss and the entire Hurricanes def ...

Jeff Thomas may be quiet off the field, but the sophomore has been consistently making lots of noise ...

The University of Miami soccer team is set to return to Cobb Stadium, where it will host No. 12 Duke ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday the league slate for the upcoming 2018-19 season. ...