What’s going on?

April 17: THURSDAY
Patio Jams will feature UM R&B Ensemble, an all-student cover band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. on the UC patio.

Check out the M. Lewis Temares Entrepreneurship Forum, an interactive discussion, starting at 6 p.m. at the BankUnited Center’s Hurricane 100 Room. Free and open to the public, but you must RSVP by calling 305-284-6764 or e-mail mpando@miami.edu.

April 18: FRIDAY
Canes Night Live will host a carnival with games, festivities and food from 7 to 10 p.m. on the UC Green.

April 19: SATURDAY
The second annual Swamp Stomp, UM’s only music festival, will rock out with some of Miami’s best bands starting at 5 p.m. on Virginia Key. Tickets will be sold for $5. For more information, join the Facebook group.

ChabadUM will offer a home-style Passover seder tonight and tomorrow at the Chabad House at 8:30 p.m. RSVP at chabadum.org, or call 305-206-4013 for more information. Free for students.

April 20: SUNDAY
For Asian Pacific Islander Heritage Month, MSA will present APIAHM Movie Telling: “Katsuben,” at 8 p.m. on the UC patio.

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

They are two big bodies with experience, but new to the University of Miami. And the Miami Hurricane ...

Freshman quarterback Jarren Williams, who returned to practice Wednesday after missing most of Tuesd ...

Corey Gaynor is working hard to solidify his spot as backup center to UM senior standout Tyler Gauth ...

Former University of Miami football and NFL star player Jonathan Vilma made a splash in South Florid ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

Conquer common back to school challenges with an expert's guide for parents and children. ...

Unique camp supports children whose parents have cancer. ...

New study shows that discriminating against workers with tattoos puts hiring managers at a competiti ...

Bill Clinton convenes the second summit of his CGI Action Network on Post-Disaster Recovery at UM. ...

Miami redshirt senior quarterback Malik Rosier was named to the preseason watch list for the Manning ...

The University of Miami's volleyball team returns to the Knight Sports Complex on Saturday at 3 ...

The University of Miami soccer team will travel to Boca Raton, Fla., Friday night as the team kicks ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews revealed Thursday the team's schedule ...

The Canes defense is full of big names like Shaq Quarterman and Jaquan Johnson, but these players ha ...