What’s going on?

April 17: THURSDAY
Patio Jams will feature UM R&B Ensemble, an all-student cover band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. on the UC patio.

Check out the M. Lewis Temares Entrepreneurship Forum, an interactive discussion, starting at 6 p.m. at the BankUnited Center’s Hurricane 100 Room. Free and open to the public, but you must RSVP by calling 305-284-6764 or e-mail mpando@miami.edu.

April 18: FRIDAY
Canes Night Live will host a carnival with games, festivities and food from 7 to 10 p.m. on the UC Green.

April 19: SATURDAY
The second annual Swamp Stomp, UM’s only music festival, will rock out with some of Miami’s best bands starting at 5 p.m. on Virginia Key. Tickets will be sold for $5. For more information, join the Facebook group.

ChabadUM will offer a home-style Passover seder tonight and tomorrow at the Chabad House at 8:30 p.m. RSVP at chabadum.org, or call 305-206-4013 for more information. Free for students.

April 20: SUNDAY
For Asian Pacific Islander Heritage Month, MSA will present APIAHM Movie Telling: “Katsuben,” at 8 p.m. on the UC patio.

Three of four University of Miami scholarship quarterbacks were suspended at various times this seas ...

While the University of Miami offense has struggled mightily this season, its defense has been stell ...

The Pittsburgh Panthers boast one of the best rushing offenses in the country. On Saturday, the Miam ...

After watching several juniors turn pro and then go late in the draft or not at all in recent years, ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Monday: ▪ If you ever wondered what the Hurricanes would look like if ...

Erin Kobetz, director of Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center’s Firefighter Cancer Initiative, disc ...

Kristiana Yao, who graduated summa cum laude in May, said she was “still in shock” after finding out ...

UM Libraries is presenting an extraordinary exhibit that immerses the audience in an emotional journ ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

The Miami women's basketball team jumped two spots to No. 22 nationally in the first in-season ...

The Canes got back to their winning ways with an impressive 38-14 victory at Virginia Tech. ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team dropped a 75-52 decision Sunday at Iowa State in the P ...

20-point performances from Chris Lykes and DJ Vasiljevic led Miami past Bethune-Cookman. ...

The University of Miami volleyball team forced No. 10 Pitt to five sets in a thrilling match on Seni ...