MARK YOUR CALENDAR

THURSDAY

Movies Under the Stars
Screening of the movie Juno amid the illuminated sculptures of Lichtenstein, Botero and Chihuly Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
$20 for Fairchild members, $30 for nonmembers.

Miami Hip-Hop Arts Festival
Daily through Saturday, April 19
Joseph Caleb Auditorium
$26 in advance, $31 at the door

FRIDAY

Nestor Torres
8 p.m.
Miami-Dade County Auditorium
$30 – 60

Exxxotica
Daily from through Sunday, April 20
Miami Beach Convention Center
$35 for one day, $70 for a three-day pass

“Marilyn Monroe” – Exhibit
Daily through Friday, June 6 Untitled 2144

SATURDAY

Lincoln Road Gospelfest
6 p.m.
Miami Beach Community Church
Free

Inside InStyle
Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Ocean Drive (between 8th and 9th Street)
$15 in advance, $25 at the door

SUNDAY

Art and Culture Center of Hollywood’s Free Admission Day
12 p.m. Art and Culture Center of Hollywood

DJ Lance-O’s Big 4/20 Bash
Door open at 9 p.m.
Jazid (1342 Washington Ave., Miami Beach)
Free

Blissful Frequencies 420 Festival
Doors open at 7 p.m.
PS14
Free

Pro Football Focus unveiled where Power 5 programs rank in tackles for a loss or no gain against the ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

Braylen Ingraham’s final college visit before decision day took him just about as far from home as p ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

The Miami women's tennis team turned in a strong showing Saturday at the ITA Southeast Regional ...

On the first day of Main Draw action at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Presented by Oracle ...

The University of Miami soccer team closes out action in the Tar Heel state with a match against thi ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The Miami Hurricanes fell in their tri-meet with Georgia Tech and Notre Dame Saturday afternoon, dro ...