MARK YOUR CALENDAR

THURSDAY

Movies Under the Stars
Screening of the movie Juno amid the illuminated sculptures of Lichtenstein, Botero and Chihuly Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
$20 for Fairchild members, $30 for nonmembers.

Miami Hip-Hop Arts Festival
Daily through Saturday, April 19
Joseph Caleb Auditorium
$26 in advance, $31 at the door

FRIDAY

Nestor Torres
8 p.m.
Miami-Dade County Auditorium
$30 – 60

Exxxotica
Daily from through Sunday, April 20
Miami Beach Convention Center
$35 for one day, $70 for a three-day pass

“Marilyn Monroe” – Exhibit
Daily through Friday, June 6 Untitled 2144

SATURDAY

Lincoln Road Gospelfest
6 p.m.
Miami Beach Community Church
Free

Inside InStyle
Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Ocean Drive (between 8th and 9th Street)
$15 in advance, $25 at the door

SUNDAY

Art and Culture Center of Hollywood’s Free Admission Day
12 p.m. Art and Culture Center of Hollywood

DJ Lance-O’s Big 4/20 Bash
Door open at 9 p.m.
Jazid (1342 Washington Ave., Miami Beach)
Free

Blissful Frequencies 420 Festival
Doors open at 7 p.m.
PS14
Free

While the University of Miami has just three Class of 2019 oral commitments on offense, the Canes ha ...

Gerald Willis’ monster season has earned another piece of national recognition. On Monday, the Miami ...

It hasn’t been a great few weeks on the recruiting trail for the Miami Hurricanes with regards to of ...

A six-pack of Heat notes, leading up to Heat-Lakers on Monday night: ▪ In the days before one of his ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Friday: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt hasn’t yet given any indication to the ...

Most UM Debate Team members devote 10 to 15 hours of preparation for each tournament. ...

National Geographic connects with the University of Miami to empower the next generation of storytel ...

Following national recognition for its French production of Cinderella, the Frost Opera Theater is d ...

Several UM art students are getting real-world exposure during a highly anticipated – and attended – ...

Over the past several years, more and more students are using UM Libraries as a study place, a meeti ...

Gerald Willis III added to his postseason awards list, picking up second-team All-America honors fro ...

Following its longest break of the season thus far, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews announced Friday the signing of two players ...

After a six-day layoff, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team will be back in action Sund ...

University of Miami redshirt senior defensive tackle Gerald Willis III was recognized for his outsta ...