MARK YOUR CALENDAR

THURSDAY

Movies Under the Stars
Screening of the movie Juno amid the illuminated sculptures of Lichtenstein, Botero and Chihuly Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
$20 for Fairchild members, $30 for nonmembers.

Miami Hip-Hop Arts Festival
Daily through Saturday, April 19
Joseph Caleb Auditorium
$26 in advance, $31 at the door

FRIDAY

Nestor Torres
8 p.m.
Miami-Dade County Auditorium
$30 – 60

Exxxotica
Daily from through Sunday, April 20
Miami Beach Convention Center
$35 for one day, $70 for a three-day pass

“Marilyn Monroe” – Exhibit
Daily through Friday, June 6 Untitled 2144

SATURDAY

Lincoln Road Gospelfest
6 p.m.
Miami Beach Community Church
Free

Inside InStyle
Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Ocean Drive (between 8th and 9th Street)
$15 in advance, $25 at the door

SUNDAY

Art and Culture Center of Hollywood’s Free Admission Day
12 p.m. Art and Culture Center of Hollywood

DJ Lance-O’s Big 4/20 Bash
Door open at 9 p.m.
Jazid (1342 Washington Ave., Miami Beach)
Free

Blissful Frequencies 420 Festival
Doors open at 7 p.m.
PS14
Free

The Atlantic Coast Conference Baseball Championship schedule is set. The No. 4 seed Miami Hurricanes ...

The first regular season of Gino DiMare’s head-coaching era ended Saturday at Mark Light Field. But ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ hopes for hosting an NCAA regional were damaged a bit on Friday night by a 12- ...

It took a long time for Dewan Hernandez to reach a point of acceptance for what happened to his juni ...

The life of a fullback isn’t always glamorous, even 15 years ago before the position was essentially ...

The University of Miami is shaping the future of education by using innovative approaches that drive ...

Six short films created by University of Miami film students will be screened in Los Angeles this we ...

Researchers from 16 Latin American and Caribbean countries, hosted by the Institute for the Advanced ...

Two University of Miami a cappella groups, Tufaan and BisCaydence, celebrated big wins in different ...

After Alabama’s governor signed into law the most-stringent anti-abortion bill in the nation, UM exp ...

The Canes are the top team in Pool D, joined by No. 5 North Carolina and No. 9 Virginia. ...

The matchups are set for the NCAA Singles Championship and NCAA Doubles Championship at the USTA Nat ...

Chris McMahon struck out six over five shutout innings to earn his first win since April 6. ...

Miami's Second Varsity Four earned a bronze medal at the 2019 ACC Rowing Championships Saturday ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team is the ITA Southeast Region Arthur Ashe ...