What’s going on?

April 14: MONDAY
Celebrate the accomplishments and commitment of UM’s student employees at the National Student Employment Week Kick-Off Celebration, from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Rock. Student employees get free pizza and are eligible for prizes.

The second General Meeting for Invisible Children welcomes newcomers to their cause at 8 p.m. in UC Ballroom D.

April 15: TUESDAY
UM’s Center for Latin American Studies will sponsor a panel discussion titled “Latino Migrants on Two Coasts: Experiences of South Florida and Southern California Compared,” at 7 p.m. in LC 120.

Join in on the festivities of Jamaican Awareness Week at Bisque Discussion, featuring Jamaican Consulate General Allicock, at 7:30 p.m. in the UC I-Lounge.

April 16: WEDNESDAY
Celebrate Haitian Culture Week at Haitian Cooking Classes in the Wellness Center Kitchens at 7 p.m. R.S.V.P. is required. Contact Aixa, at 305-807-7782.

“American Gangster,” starring Denzel Washington, will screen at 8 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema.

Court adjourned at United States v. James Gatto on Monday, but not before one last piece of good new ...

Add former five-star running back recruit Lorenzo Lingard to the growing list of injured Miami Hurri ...

Here’s our story on the big news of the day: Mark Richt admonishing N’Kosi Perry for posting a video ...

University of Miami redshirt freshman quarterback N’Kosi Perry has been reprimanded for posting a vi ...

The Miami Hurricanes are usually off on Mondays. But today, the Canes (5-2, 2-1 Atlantic Coast Confe ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

A new study by University of Miami psychology researchers of anonymous interactions suggests that hu ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

The Hurricanes head to Chestnut Hill, Mass., for a for a nationally-televised game against a rough a ...

A trio of University of Miami men's tennis student-athletes will continue to make a run at the ...

The Oklahoma Sports Hall of Fame announced the 14 semifinalists for the 2018 Paycom Jim Thorpe Award ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team kept its Sunday win streak alive by defeating Georgia Tech, 3-1 ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team continues to have success in the Main Draw, as a pair ...