What’s going on?

April 10: THURSDAY
Patio Jams will feature the UM R&B Ensemble, a student music group, from noon to 1:30 p.m. on the UC Patio.

The College of Engineering Distinguished Speaker Series will feature William P. Murphy, founder of the medical instrument company Cordis Corporation and an inventor holding 17 patents, from noon to 1 p.m. in room 202 of the McArthur Engineering Annex.

April 11: FRIDAY
Don’t miss Movies on the Green, screening “Transformers” and “I Am Legend” on the University Green, from 8 to 11:45 p.m. For more information, call 305-284-5500.

April 12: SATURDAY
Come watch a Japanese Masters Film Festival movie called “Ugetsu” at 5:30 p.m. in Cosford Cinema. Free for UM students with a Cane Card.

Join Phi Mu Alpha for their “All American Concert,” featuring rock, classical and comedy songs, in the Fillmore Hall at 8:30 p.m.

April 13: SUNDAY
“Sansho The Bailiff” will show at 4 p.m. as part of the Japanese Masters Film Festival, in Cosford Cinema. Free for UM students with a Cane Card.

It was maybe coincidence, but positioned just behind his left shoulder as Tyrique Stevenson spoke ab ...

The Miami Hurricanes unveiled a new turnover chain this season, replacing the bedazzled “U” that han ...

Before now, the last time the Miami Hurricanes scored 21 or fewer points in four consecutive games w ...

Keontra Smith waited a long time for the Miami Hurricnaes to finally offer him. The defensive back g ...

University of Miami true freshman running back Cam’ron Davis, known as Cam for short, is about to lo ...

UM Libraries is presenting an extraordinary exhibit that immerses the audience in an emotional journ ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team is headed to Iowa State for the Preseason WNIT champio ...

The Canes hit the road for the final time in the 2018 regular season and it is to a familiar and hos ...

The Canes top the Golden Eagles to move onto the WNIT Championship game. ...

Miami wraps up its season-opening homestand with a 2 p.m. Saturday matchup against Bethune-Cookman a ...

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced Thursday the signing of three golfers to N ...