Upcoming shows include Girl Talk, Virginia Coalition

Hurricane Productions has brought an onslaught of talent to campus in the past weeks and will continue to build upon those performances in the upcoming weeks.

Tonight, Virginia Coalition will be performing at the Rat at 6:30 p.m. for all those Happy Hour attendees.

“Known for their off the wall ruckus shows, sweet melodies and loyal fans, Virginia Coalition will surely liven up UM students’ favorite weekly holiday,” says the Facebook group for the event.

Then on April 24, HP will host their final concert of the spring, Girl Talk at the Rat. Girl Talk is a renowned DJ and mashup artist, and after performing at Studio A downtown in February for over 800 people, he’s back in Miami “to quench the thirst of those who didn’t make it the first time and of those who did and want more,” according to the Facebook group for the event.

Dan Buyanovsky may be contacted at d.buyanovsky@umiami.edu.

One of the reasons Manny Diaz overhauled his recruiting department when he took over as UM’s coach i ...

Connor McLaughlin never gave much thought to the Miami Hurricanes when he was younger. Even though h ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ 2020 recruiting class continues to grow. Three-star Deerfield Beach wide recei ...

Chaminade-Madonna in Hollywood has produced some distinguished alums, including ESPN (and Miami Hera ...

Columbus was a popular destination for coaches throughout the first full week of May this spring. On ...

Academics met at the University of Miami to plan the next phase of a study looking at how journalist ...

Former University of Miami student Elio M. Garcia, Jr. and his wife Linda Antonsson discuss their jo ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are using big data to identify affordable housing opportuniti ...

From office furniture to electronics to kitchen items, the University of Miami sells surplus propert ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are studying zebrafish to understand human genetics and ident ...

Six members of the Miami track and field team earned a spot at the 2019 NCAA Outdoor Championships i ...

Top-seeded Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team secured her spot in the NCAA ...

It took extra innings, but the Canes dropped their final game of pool play at the 2019 ACC Baseball ...

The Student-Athlete Development department has grown in size and scope and become an integral part o ...

For the second-straight season, Kevin Arreaga of the Miami track and field team secured a spot at na ...