Upcoming shows include Girl Talk, Virginia Coalition

Hurricane Productions has brought an onslaught of talent to campus in the past weeks and will continue to build upon those performances in the upcoming weeks.

Tonight, Virginia Coalition will be performing at the Rat at 6:30 p.m. for all those Happy Hour attendees.

“Known for their off the wall ruckus shows, sweet melodies and loyal fans, Virginia Coalition will surely liven up UM students’ favorite weekly holiday,” says the Facebook group for the event.

Then on April 24, HP will host their final concert of the spring, Girl Talk at the Rat. Girl Talk is a renowned DJ and mashup artist, and after performing at Studio A downtown in February for over 800 people, he’s back in Miami “to quench the thirst of those who didn’t make it the first time and of those who did and want more,” according to the Facebook group for the event.

Dan Buyanovsky may be contacted at d.buyanovsky@umiami.edu.

The Miami Hurricanes didn’t waste long to find their replacements for Manny Diaz at defensive coordi ...

The Miami Hurricanes will have to try to get revenge on the Wisconsin Badgers without perhaps their ...

Mark Barnes likes to call Zion Nelson a “throwback” player, but the coach really means Nelson is sor ...

The land of palm trees, beaches and mojitos gave way to the land of the Liberty Bell, cheesesteaks a ...

The University of Miami on Thursday launched a national search as it begins the difficult task of re ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team will conclude its three-game homestand Sunday at 1 ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...

Fall graduation ceremonies held Thursday at Watsco Center. ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...