Upcoming shows include Girl Talk, Virginia Coalition

Hurricane Productions has brought an onslaught of talent to campus in the past weeks and will continue to build upon those performances in the upcoming weeks.

Tonight, Virginia Coalition will be performing at the Rat at 6:30 p.m. for all those Happy Hour attendees.

“Known for their off the wall ruckus shows, sweet melodies and loyal fans, Virginia Coalition will surely liven up UM students’ favorite weekly holiday,” says the Facebook group for the event.

Then on April 24, HP will host their final concert of the spring, Girl Talk at the Rat. Girl Talk is a renowned DJ and mashup artist, and after performing at Studio A downtown in February for over 800 people, he’s back in Miami “to quench the thirst of those who didn’t make it the first time and of those who did and want more,” according to the Facebook group for the event.

Dan Buyanovsky may be contacted at d.buyanovsky@umiami.edu.

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ secondary continues to get stronger. Miami, which already holds a pair of comm ...

Mark Richt said he’s spending the bye week evaluating everything about Miami’s offense, a process th ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

A fabulous team of staff and volunteers labors long and hard, primed with school spirit, behind the ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

The global exploration, media, and education company will kick off a national campaign at UM to offe ...

University of Miami head coach Gino DiMare released the Hurricanes' 2019 baseball schedule Thur ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team will take part in the ITA Southeast Regional Champion ...

The University of Miami women's swimming & diving team returns to competition this weekend, ...

The University of Miami volleyball team is set to host Clemson and Georgia Tech in the first of four ...

Four members of the Miami women's tennis team will take part in the ITA Southeast Regional Cham ...