What’s going on?

April 7: MONDAY
Check out the all-day symposium “Global Climate Change and Your Health,” which will touch on climate-related risks to your health in South Florida, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the seventh floor auditorium of the Lois Pope LIFE Center.

Join in on an Opportunity ’08 forum titled, “What is the Future of Our Military?” in the Storer Auditorium from 5:45 to 8 p.m. RSVP to presidents.events@miami.edu. Free and open to the public.

April 8: TUESDAY
Hurricane Productions will present “Race, Rap, and Reality” with Chuck D of Public Enemy at 6 p.m. in Storer Auditorium.

Phi Beta Sigma will co-sponsor “iRacism,” a forum that will explore racism in the community and personal biases, at 8 p.m. in Mahoney 101.

April 9: WEDNESDAY
Take a fun and delicious break from it all at Amber Waves of Grain Cooking Class, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Wellness Center Instructional Kitchen. Stop by the Wellness Suite to register or call 305-284-5433. Admission is $25.

Catch a showing of “I’m Not There,” a unique biopic of Bob Dylan featuring an impressive cast of stars, starting at 8 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema.

University of Miami quarterback Malik Rosier is not relinquishing that starting job anytime soon. On ...

The Miami Hurricanes don’t just have a marquee season opener against LSU on their hands on Sept. 2. ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Monday: ▪ Here’s one encouraging development this month: The fre ...

The preseason love continues. The Associated Press unveiled its Top 25 preseason rankings Monday, an ...

The Miami Hurricanes on Monday had their first practice after their second scrimmage Saturday night ...

The University of Miami welcomed more than 2,300 new students to campus as the fall semester got und ...

Intergroup Dialogue, a pilot program that will soon become a UM elective course, promotes honest tal ...

Aretha Franklin and her music defined “what is soul” to generations of music lovers. ...

The University of Miami kicked into high gear to welcome thousands of new students and ensure move-i ...

UM President Julio Frenk welcomes first-year and transfer students to UM in signature ’Cane Kickoff ...

Miami checked in at No. 8 in the preseason Associated Press poll, marking its highest position in th ...

Miami and adidas today revealed their new environmentally-conscious alternate uniforms for the 2018 ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team picked up a victory ...

The University of Miami volleyball team won its exhibition match over FIU, 3-0, Saturday at the Knig ...

Coming off a road win in its season opener, the University of Miami soccer team will welcome crossto ...