BASEBALL: Canes’ winning streak snapped by FAU, 6-1

Florida Atlantic University snapped Miami’s 14-game winning streak Wednesday, dominating the Canes at home, 6-3.
Michael Obradovich of FAU (19-11), went eight innings while giving up one run and leaving two baserunners who came around to score. Glen Troyanowski came in to close out the game.
A furious comeback by Miami (27-3) failed, as left fielder Dave DiNatale, who hit a game-winning home run the night before, struck out swinging with the bases loaded.

Matthew Bunch may be contacted at m.bunch@umiami.edu.

The Fall Lecture series explores topics on accelerated resolution therapy treatments, pain managemen ...

As the Bahamas urges tourists to visit its islands unaffected by Hurricane Dorian, University of Mia ...

Katya Saunders, president of the Bahamian Students Association, is leading a relief effort to help h ...

The uniqueness of the University of Miami—as a place to live, learn, share knowledge, and innovate—s ...

University of Miami President Julio Frenk touted the University’s recent accomplishments in his seco ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.