What’s going on?

April 3: THURSDAY

Patio Jams will feature the Spam Allstars, a band that blends latin, funk and hip-hop, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Check out a free screening of “Chicago 10” followed by snacks, drinks and a discussion about democracy, at 6:30 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema.

April 4: FRIDAY

The School of Law will co-present, “Law Practice in the European Union and the United States.” Breakfast will be served at 8 a.m., and a workshop will take place from 9 to 11 a.m. in the School of Law Library Faculty Room.

Canes Night Live will be hosting a game night at 8 p.m. in the UC.

April 5: SATURDAY

Don’t miss the Japanese Masters Series, various screenings of Japanese films throughout the weekend at Cosford Cinema. For more information, call 305-284-4861.

April 6: SUNDAY

Join in on a panel discussion about the Cuban Revolution, featuring panelist Edmund Abaka, director of Africana Studies. A reception begins at 3 p.m. followed by the program at 4 p.m., at the Veye Yo Haitian Community Center off campus. For more information, call 305-284-6340.

Enjoy a free, live outdoor concert called Jazz on the Green, from 3 to 5 p.m. on the lawn behind Gusman Hall.

The Miami Hurricanes’ 2020 recruiting class continues to grow. Three-star Deerfield Beach wide recei ...

Chaminade-Madonna in Hollywood has produced some distinguished alums, including ESPN (and Miami Hera ...

Columbus was a popular destination for coaches throughout the first full week of May this spring. On ...

With Mark Walton (cut by Cincinnati) and Kendrick Norton (released by Carolina), the Dolphins have n ...

Perhaps no one but Kellen Winslow II knows for sure when his deep dive began from beloved University ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are transforming weather forecasts by creating a seasonal for ...

Imagine simulating diabetes, lung cancer, or heart disease on a device no larger than a credit card. ...

Alabama’s new abortion law puts the issue of women’s rights in the spotlight for the upcoming 2020 e ...

The University of Miami is shaping the future of education by using innovative approaches that drive ...

Six short films created by University of Miami film students will be screened in Los Angeles this we ...

Top-seeded Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team edged No. 77 Paola Diaz-Delg ...

The Bowling Green, Ky., native joins the Hurricanes after spending two seasons at Liberty. ...

Redshirt junior Brian Van Belle will take the mound in Miami's ACC Baseball Championship opener ...

For the 17th year in a row, the Miami women's tennis team ended the season in the top 25 of the ...

The quest for a spot at the 2019 NCAA Outdoor Championships begins Thursday for Miami's track a ...