What’s going on?

April 3: THURSDAY

Patio Jams will feature the Spam Allstars, a band that blends latin, funk and hip-hop, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Check out a free screening of “Chicago 10” followed by snacks, drinks and a discussion about democracy, at 6:30 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema.

April 4: FRIDAY

The School of Law will co-present, “Law Practice in the European Union and the United States.” Breakfast will be served at 8 a.m., and a workshop will take place from 9 to 11 a.m. in the School of Law Library Faculty Room.

Canes Night Live will be hosting a game night at 8 p.m. in the UC.

April 5: SATURDAY

Don’t miss the Japanese Masters Series, various screenings of Japanese films throughout the weekend at Cosford Cinema. For more information, call 305-284-4861.

April 6: SUNDAY

Join in on a panel discussion about the Cuban Revolution, featuring panelist Edmund Abaka, director of Africana Studies. A reception begins at 3 p.m. followed by the program at 4 p.m., at the Veye Yo Haitian Community Center off campus. For more information, call 305-284-6340.

Enjoy a free, live outdoor concert called Jazz on the Green, from 3 to 5 p.m. on the lawn behind Gusman Hall.

Former University of Miami star running back Mark Walton was arrested late Friday on a charge of mis ...

Friday was strange for Gino DiMare. It wasn’t because his whole family went out to the mound at Alex ...

One thing was obvious to Wayne Younger the first time he got his hands on Ladarius Tennison: The ath ...

Though it’s early, UM already has assembled an outstanding nine-member 2020 recruiting class, a grou ...

Three days before they open their season against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights, the Miami Hurricanes h ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

Happiness and well-being scholar Tal Ben-Shahar is UM’s newest Distinguished Presidential Scholar. ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The University of Miami baseball team opened the Gino DiMare era with a record-setting victory over ...

The University of Miami women's swimming team put together 14 lifetime bests Saturday at its an ...

Game time is 6 p.m. in Chestnut Hill, Mass. ...

The No. 20 Miami women's basketball team will play its second top-five foe in a span of three g ...

Despite earning the doubles point, the No. 15 Miami women's tennis team dropped a 5-2 decision ...