What’s going on?

March 31: TODAY
The Trojan Brand Condoms “Evolve” national grassroots bus tour will stop at the U to teach Canes how to be sexually healthy. Students are invited into the “Evolve Lounge” to play games, learn about sexual health and win prizes from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the UC Rock.

Don’t miss Mega Game Night, an event for video game enthusiasts to enjoy the hottest new games with a chance to win prizes. The event begins at 9:30 p.m. in the UC I-Lounge and will include board games and refreshments.

April 1: TUESDAY
Relieve stress at the Meditation and Spiritual Wellness Workshop, featuring guest lecturer Ileana Guelbenzu-Davis, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. in UC 241. Donations will benefit The Surviving Filipina “Comfort Women” at LILA Philipina in the Philippines.

FEC invites students to join the new Cuban Book Club to discuss books written by Cuban and Cuban-American authors. Check out the first meeting at 7:30 p.m. in UC 211.

April 2: WEDNESDAY
Enjoy a free Italian dinner at The Future Educators Association Spring Banquet, where UM professors will discuss education from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at Casa Bacardi at 1531 Brescia Avenue. RSVP to Mary Avalos at mavalos@miami.edu.

It could be a fruitful year for the Miami Hurricanes in the 2019 NFL Draft. NFL Draft analyst Mel Ki ...

A quick six-pack off UM coach Manny Diaz’s conversation with Joe Zagacki and Don Bailey Jr. on WQAM’ ...

UM was very fortunate that junior linebackers Shaquille Quarterman, Mike Pinckney and Zach McCloud a ...

Hard Rock Stadium will be filled with Miami fans — and probably only Miami fans — when the two colle ...

They made school history on Sunday with a nationally-televised road upset of No. 2 Louisville, and o ...

UM public health experts try to help tackle Venezuela’s ongoing health care crisis. ...

The Ring Theatre’s contemporary reworking of Molière’s “The Misanthrope” showcases the skills of UM’ ...

Miami Law’s Frances Hill answers key questions about the National Emergencies Act. ...

Researcher Rebecca Bulotsky Shearer is leading a study aimed at increasing the number of kids who ar ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

The Hurricanes will wrap up a four-game homestand with a midweek game against FAU on Wednesday at 6 ...

The No. 14 Miami women's basketball team is set to cap its longest road stretch of the season T ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami golf team closed out the 2019 Allstate Sugar Bowl Intercollegi ...

The University of Miami swimming & diving team begins its run at the 2019 ACC Swimming & Div ...

For the second week in a row, the Miami women's basketball team made the largest leap of any sc ...