What’s going on?

March 31: TODAY
The Trojan Brand Condoms “Evolve” national grassroots bus tour will stop at the U to teach Canes how to be sexually healthy. Students are invited into the “Evolve Lounge” to play games, learn about sexual health and win prizes from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the UC Rock.

Don’t miss Mega Game Night, an event for video game enthusiasts to enjoy the hottest new games with a chance to win prizes. The event begins at 9:30 p.m. in the UC I-Lounge and will include board games and refreshments.

April 1: TUESDAY
Relieve stress at the Meditation and Spiritual Wellness Workshop, featuring guest lecturer Ileana Guelbenzu-Davis, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. in UC 241. Donations will benefit The Surviving Filipina “Comfort Women” at LILA Philipina in the Philippines.

FEC invites students to join the new Cuban Book Club to discuss books written by Cuban and Cuban-American authors. Check out the first meeting at 7:30 p.m. in UC 211.

April 2: WEDNESDAY
Enjoy a free Italian dinner at The Future Educators Association Spring Banquet, where UM professors will discuss education from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at Casa Bacardi at 1531 Brescia Avenue. RSVP to Mary Avalos at mavalos@miami.edu.

During a virtual panel discussion hosted by the University of Washington, President Julio Frenk discussed global responses to the pandemic—and what is needed to move forward. ...

Members of the Homecoming Executive Committee share how they pivoted this year to plan a ’Canes Spirit Week that continues to generate excitement and honor tradition. ...

One of the University’s largest student-run organizations didn’t miss a beat when moving its dance lessons online. ...

Tau Sigma National Honor Society and the Department of Orientation and Commuter Student Involvement host a week of interactive events honoring transfer students Oct. 19-25. ...

A graduate of the highly selective Applied Behavior Analysis program, Fajer Almenaie is changing the landscape for children on the autism spectrum in the Middle East. ...