Hit me with your best shot? [adult content]

DISCLAIMER: The following column concerns material of an explicit sexual nature. If you are not comfortable with this subject matter, The Hurricane advises that you not read any further.

I have been hooking up with this guy and recently he has been talking about [ejaculating] on my face, or, as he calls it, “the money shot.” Is there some sort of pleasure for the man? I feel as if it’s disrespectful, but at the same time, I want to please him and try new things. What do you think?

-Money Shot

Don’t you love when your guy watches porn and then feels the need to star in his own X-rated film with you? Oh, how sweet. And usually you’re all for it, but this time you’re just a little bit hesitant. Don’t worry. It’s OK to have some reservations. If you eventually decide to do it, maybe you’ll find that you really like it, too. If not, that’s totally OK too, and he should respect you for that decision.

Voy-eur (voi-y

The University of Miami’s Cuban Heritage Collection will host its third New Directions in Cuban Stud ...

The University of Miami is naming its business school in honor of Patti and Allan Herbert for their ...

Lucha Latina celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month by highlighting Central American culture. ...

The Frost School of Music’s Valerie Coleman, who heads to Carnegie Hall tonight with the Philadelphi ...

Engineering students at the University of Miami combine inventive materials with a new construction ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.