Hit me with your best shot? [adult content]

DISCLAIMER: The following column concerns material of an explicit sexual nature. If you are not comfortable with this subject matter, The Hurricane advises that you not read any further.

I have been hooking up with this guy and recently he has been talking about [ejaculating]on my face, or, as he calls it, “the money shot.” Is there some sort of pleasure for the man? I feel as if it’s disrespectful, but at the same time, I want to please him and try new things. What do you think?

-Money Shot

Don’t you love when your guy watches porn and then feels the need to star in his own X-rated film with you? Oh, how sweet. And usually you’re all for it, but this time you’re just a little bit hesitant. Don’t worry. It’s OK to have some reservations. If you eventually decide to do it, maybe you’ll find that you really like it, too. If not, that’s totally OK too, and he should respect you for that decision.

Voy-eur (voi-y

Fredrick Eaford was quick to make it clear the Miami Hurricanes were his dream team to commit to. Af ...

Linebacker might be the most important position for the Miami Hurricanes to recruit in the Class of ...

Issiah Walker Jr. won’t be at Paradise Camp on Saturday. Instead of attending the Miami Hurricanes’ ...

June is a huge recruiting month for the Miami Hurricanes. It concludes with Paradise Camp on June 22 ...

The University of Miami showed women’s basketball coach Katie Meier how much it appreciates her on F ...

Evo Morales, first elected president of Bolivia in 2005, and could win an unprecedented fourth term ...

The University of Miami Black Alumni Society is hosting a number of Juneteenth events around the cou ...

The University of Miami Rosenstiel School’s Rescue a Reef program teams up with the NFL and others t ...

The Frost Chopin Festival and Academy at the University of Miami provides unparalleled experiences f ...

The Emmy Award-winning journalist, who grew up in Miami and started her career in Spanish language t ...

The Miami women's basketball team will face Indiana at the Watsco Center in the 2019 Big Ten/AC ...

The University of Miami volleyball program is set to host the Hurricane Invitational and nine ACC ho ...

Games will be contested July 3-14 in Naples, Italy. ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a contract extension for head ...

Adrian Del Castillo garnered his second Freshman All-America honor of the year, appearing on the Per ...