What’s going on?

March 20: TODAY
Patio Jams will feature The Big Tasty and Eric Lindell, rock and roll bands with soul, from 11:45 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the UC Patio.

Come to a special Best Buddies meeting to learn about how you can impact the life of an individual with an intellectual disability, at 7:30 p.m. in UC 237.

March 21: FRIDAY
Afrocentria, the African Student Union’s event to showcase performers of all backgrounds, will take place at 7:00 p.m. on the UC Rock.

March 22: SATURDAY
Lambda Theta Alpha will host Unidos, a benefit dinner for multiple myeloma cancer, at 7:00 p.m. in the UC Ballrooms. RSVP to vidotsmf@gmail.com. Tickets are $10 for students.

Enjoy an evening at “As in Poetry, So in Music,” exploring the relationship of text and poetry in different musical styles and genres, at 8:00 p.m. at the Gusman Concert Hall.

March 23: SUNDAY
Check out the La Scala Opera Series, featuring beautiful operas recorded live in high-definition format. The opera series will screen at the Cosford Cinema today. For show times, and more information, call 305-284-4861.

Friday was strange for Gino DiMare. It wasn’t because his whole family went out to the mound at Alex ...

One thing was obvious to Wayne Younger the first time he got his hands on Ladarius Tennison: The ath ...

Though it’s early, UM already has assembled an outstanding nine-member 2020 recruiting class, a grou ...

Three days before they open their season against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights, the Miami Hurricanes h ...

The first half of Wednesday night’s game was as lousy as the weather outside the Watsco Center, as t ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

Happiness and well-being scholar Tal Ben-Shahar is UM’s newest Distinguished Presidential Scholar. ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The University of Miami baseball team opened the Gino DiMare era with a record-setting victory over ...

The Canes open the 75th season in program history and first under the direction of head coach Gino D ...

Game time is 6 p.m. in Chestnut Hill, Mass. ...

The No. 20 Miami women's basketball team will play its second top-five foe in a span of three g ...

The University of Miami golf team heads to the Big Easy to open competition Sunday at the 2019 Allst ...