What’s going on?

March 20: TODAY
Patio Jams will feature The Big Tasty and Eric Lindell, rock and roll bands with soul, from 11:45 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the UC Patio.

Come to a special Best Buddies meeting to learn about how you can impact the life of an individual with an intellectual disability, at 7:30 p.m. in UC 237.

March 21: FRIDAY
Afrocentria, the African Student Union’s event to showcase performers of all backgrounds, will take place at 7:00 p.m. on the UC Rock.

March 22: SATURDAY
Lambda Theta Alpha will host Unidos, a benefit dinner for multiple myeloma cancer, at 7:00 p.m. in the UC Ballrooms. RSVP to vidotsmf@gmail.com. Tickets are $10 for students.

Enjoy an evening at “As in Poetry, So in Music,” exploring the relationship of text and poetry in different musical styles and genres, at 8:00 p.m. at the Gusman Concert Hall.

March 23: SUNDAY
Check out the La Scala Opera Series, featuring beautiful operas recorded live in high-definition format. The opera series will screen at the Cosford Cinema today. For show times, and more information, call 305-284-4861.

Pro Football Focus unveiled where Power 5 programs rank in tackles for a loss or no gain against the ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

Braylen Ingraham’s final college visit before decision day took him just about as far from home as p ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

The Miami women's tennis team turned in a strong showing Saturday at the ITA Southeast Regional ...

On the first day of Main Draw action at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Presented by Oracle ...

The University of Miami soccer team closes out action in the Tar Heel state with a match against thi ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The Miami Hurricanes fell in their tri-meet with Georgia Tech and Notre Dame Saturday afternoon, dro ...