What’s going on?

March 20: TODAY
Patio Jams will feature The Big Tasty and Eric Lindell, rock and roll bands with soul, from 11:45 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the UC Patio.

Come to a special Best Buddies meeting to learn about how you can impact the life of an individual with an intellectual disability, at 7:30 p.m. in UC 237.

March 21: FRIDAY
Afrocentria, the African Student Union’s event to showcase performers of all backgrounds, will take place at 7:00 p.m. on the UC Rock.

March 22: SATURDAY
Lambda Theta Alpha will host Unidos, a benefit dinner for multiple myeloma cancer, at 7:00 p.m. in the UC Ballrooms. RSVP to vidotsmf@gmail.com. Tickets are $10 for students.

Enjoy an evening at “As in Poetry, So in Music,” exploring the relationship of text and poetry in different musical styles and genres, at 8:00 p.m. at the Gusman Concert Hall.

March 23: SUNDAY
Check out the La Scala Opera Series, featuring beautiful operas recorded live in high-definition format. The opera series will screen at the Cosford Cinema today. For show times, and more information, call 305-284-4861.

While the University of Miami has just three Class of 2019 oral commitments on offense, the Canes ha ...

Gerald Willis’ monster season has earned another piece of national recognition. On Monday, the Miami ...

It hasn’t been a great few weeks on the recruiting trail for the Miami Hurricanes with regards to of ...

A six-pack of Heat notes, leading up to Heat-Lakers on Monday night: ▪ In the days before one of his ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Friday: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt hasn’t yet given any indication to the ...

Most UM Debate Team members devote 10 to 15 hours of preparation for each tournament. ...

National Geographic connects with the University of Miami to empower the next generation of storytel ...

Following national recognition for its French production of Cinderella, the Frost Opera Theater is d ...

Several UM art students are getting real-world exposure during a highly anticipated – and attended – ...

Over the past several years, more and more students are using UM Libraries as a study place, a meeti ...

Gerald Willis III added to his postseason awards list, picking up second-team All-America honors fro ...

Following its longest break of the season thus far, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews announced Friday the signing of two players ...

After a six-day layoff, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team will be back in action Sund ...

University of Miami redshirt senior defensive tackle Gerald Willis III was recognized for his outsta ...