Miami selected to participate in NCAA tournament

POSTED MARCH 16 AT 6:44 P.M.

The University of Miami men’s basketball team will make their first appearance in the NCAA tournament since 2002 this Friday in Little Rock, Ark. when they face off against St. Mary’s of California.

Miami’s 10-win improvement from last season’s 12-20 record landed them in the tournament, highlighted by a 12-0 start to the season and a strong finish which saw the Canes defeat the Duke Blue Devils for the first time since 2002.

Miami’s game will take place this Friday at 12:30 p.m. All NCAA tournament games will be broadcast on CBS.

Matthew Bunch may be contacted at m.bunch@umiami.edu.

Frost School of Music’s faculty and staff members and students utilize their talents to help unify t

Rudy Fernandez, senior vice president for public affairs and communications at the University of Mia

Hope is an elusive concept, but it is a crucial feeling to hold on to at a time of crisis. During th

Members of the Muslim Students of the University of Miami celebrate the holy month while adhering to

A University of Miami faculty member offers tips on how to preserve healthy work-life practices as w