Greetings from Cancun

Dear Hurricane readers,

We hope you are having a fantastic time on campus during these last few days before spring break starts. How’s the weather there, by the way? We are pleased to tell you that here, in Cancun, it’s 80 degrees and sunny.

HAHAHA, I bet you’re asking, “What do you mean, in Cancun?!”

That’s right, guys, your beloved Miami Hurricane Editorial Board is in Cancun, as you read this, but it’s only because we had some very important prior obligations to attend to – like the All Star Wet T-Shirt Contest and um, happy hour at 10 a.m. Plus, we got a darn good deal on a beautiful oceanfront suite, hot tub included, of course.

Shockingly, we ran out of toilet paper and left all our notebooks, laptops or anything remotely “academic” at home. But, we did find some crumpled up class notes from last week which we used to write this very heartfelt letter to you all.

And because we miss you so much, we sent it, priority mail, to whoever the heck edited this issue of the newspaper.

So, uh, yeah, we kind of missed out on midterms and all that jazz, but come on, it’s spring break, baby.

Well, we’re about to hit the buffet and then check out this toga party tonight, so we have to go now.

Have a great spring break! And remember, use us an example and be responsible!

Yours truly,

The Miami Hurricane Editorial Board

Anthony Solomon will head north for his college football career. The St. Thomas Aquinas linebacker a ...

A day after naming Ephraim Banda and Jonathan Patke co-defensive coordinators, the Miami Hurricanes ...

It doesn’t matter if the number is actually 21 or it’s just what Jeremiah Payton estimates now. Twen ...

The Miami Hurricanes didn’t waste long to find their replacements for Manny Diaz at defensive coordi ...

The Miami Hurricanes will have to try to get revenge on the Wisconsin Badgers without perhaps their ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team turned in another stellar defensive performance Sun ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The Hurricanes hosted their annual Football Awards Show Saturday at Gusman Hall, honoring the 2018 S ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team will conclude its three-game homestand Sunday at 1 ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...