What’s going on?

March 3: TODAY
Discover the ranging benefits of physical therapy at the first-ever UM Pre-Physical Therapy Club gathering, featuring guest speakers and refreshments. This event is free and open to the public, and will take place at 5:30 p.m. at the Rat.

National Book Award finalist Edwidge Danticat, the Haitian-born author of Breath, Eyes, Memory, which was selected for Oprah’s Book Club, will speak at 6 p.m. in the Storer Auditorium at the School of Business Administration.

March 4: TUESDAY
The Victoria’s Secret PINK Spring Tour will be at UM, offering students the opportunity to apply for internships and buy PINK merchandise, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the UC Rock. Want a free PINK Tote Bag? Text “UM” to VSPINK (877465) to join CLUB PINK and receive yours.

Wear orange and green for Alumni Awareness Day. Take pictures with Sebastian and get prizes, food and information about the benefits received by current students through the Alumni Association, from 10 a.m. to noon in the UC Breezeway and noon to 2 p.m. on the UC Rock.

March 5: WEDNESDAY
Celebrate Cuban culture at “Discover Cuba,” featuring an arroz con pollo cooking demonstration and traditional Cuban attire, from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Rock.

Come watch “I Am Legend,” playing at 8 and 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema.

Pick up a copy of the new, student-run magazine Distraction, which is expected on stands today.

Etc.

Housing sign-up dates for:
Retaining same apartment: March 25, 26, 27
Moving to a new apartment: March 29, 30
Retaining same residential college room: April 1, 2, 3
Moving to a new residential college room: April 5, 6
Late sign-up/making changes/cancellation: April 8, 9, 10

Sign up on MyUM. Contact housing@miami.edu or call 305-284-4505 with any questions.

The Miami Hurricanes didn’t waste long to find their replacements for Manny Diaz at defensive coordi ...

The Miami Hurricanes will have to try to get revenge on the Wisconsin Badgers without perhaps their ...

Mark Barnes likes to call Zion Nelson a “throwback” player, but the coach really means Nelson is sor ...

The land of palm trees, beaches and mojitos gave way to the land of the Liberty Bell, cheesesteaks a ...

The University of Miami on Thursday launched a national search as it begins the difficult task of re ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team will conclude its three-game homestand Sunday at 1 ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...

Fall graduation ceremonies held Thursday at Watsco Center. ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...