What’s going on?

TODAY FEBRUARY 28
Patio Jams will feature Tuesday Night Squad, a Floridian funk-rock band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio. Free Caribbean food will be served to get you into the spring break mood!

The Latin American Studies Film Series presents “¿Puedo Hablar? (May I Speak?)” about the 2006 presidential elections in Venezuela, followed by a discussion with filmmaker Chris Sol, at 7 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema.

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 29
The Beaux Arts Society will present a viewing called “The Art of Table Decorating” from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Lowe Art Museum. Enjoy a preview cocktail party at the museum from 7 to 10 p.m. Admission is $15.

Check out the Cane Records Album Release Party featuring live musical performances from 10:30 to 11:30 p.m. at the Rat.

SATURDAY MARCH 1
Don’t miss “Friday Night Fever” at 8 p.m. on the UC Rock.

The Miami International Film Festival will feature “Eat, For This is My Body,” a story of Haitian colonialism, at 7 p.m. at Cosford Cinema. For more information, visit miamifilmfestival.com.

SUNDAY MARCH 2
Relax at An Afternoon of Two Pianos & Three Pianists, featuring musical entertainment by Shelly Berg, JB Floyd and Tian Ying. This event is free and will take place from 5 to 7 p.m. at Maurice Gusman Concert Hall.

Wind down the weekend at a Sunday evening screening of “The Little Traitor,” presented by Miami International Film Festival, at 9:15 p.m. in Cosford Cinema.

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ secondary continues to get stronger. Miami, which already holds a pair of comm ...

Mark Richt said he’s spending the bye week evaluating everything about Miami’s offense, a process th ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

A fabulous team of staff and volunteers labors long and hard, primed with school spirit, behind the ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

The global exploration, media, and education company will kick off a national campaign at UM to offe ...

University of Miami head coach Gino DiMare released the Hurricanes' 2019 baseball schedule Thur ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team will take part in the ITA Southeast Regional Champion ...

The University of Miami women's swimming & diving team returns to competition this weekend, ...

The University of Miami volleyball team is set to host Clemson and Georgia Tech in the first of four ...

Four members of the Miami women's tennis team will take part in the ITA Southeast Regional Cham ...