What’s going on?

TODAY FEBRUARY 28
Patio Jams will feature Tuesday Night Squad, a Floridian funk-rock band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio. Free Caribbean food will be served to get you into the spring break mood!

The Latin American Studies Film Series presents “¿Puedo Hablar? (May I Speak?)” about the 2006 presidential elections in Venezuela, followed by a discussion with filmmaker Chris Sol, at 7 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema.

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 29
The Beaux Arts Society will present a viewing called “The Art of Table Decorating” from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Lowe Art Museum. Enjoy a preview cocktail party at the museum from 7 to 10 p.m. Admission is $15.

Check out the Cane Records Album Release Party featuring live musical performances from 10:30 to 11:30 p.m. at the Rat.

SATURDAY MARCH 1
Don’t miss “Friday Night Fever” at 8 p.m. on the UC Rock.

The Miami International Film Festival will feature “Eat, For This is My Body,” a story of Haitian colonialism, at 7 p.m. at Cosford Cinema. For more information, visit miamifilmfestival.com.

SUNDAY MARCH 2
Relax at An Afternoon of Two Pianos & Three Pianists, featuring musical entertainment by Shelly Berg, JB Floyd and Tian Ying. This event is free and will take place from 5 to 7 p.m. at Maurice Gusman Concert Hall.

Wind down the weekend at a Sunday evening screening of “The Little Traitor,” presented by Miami International Film Festival, at 9:15 p.m. in Cosford Cinema.

Fredrick Eaford was quick to make it clear the Miami Hurricanes were his dream team to commit to. Af ...

Linebacker might be the most important position for the Miami Hurricanes to recruit in the Class of ...

Issiah Walker Jr. won’t be at Paradise Camp on Saturday. Instead of attending the Miami Hurricanes’ ...

June is a huge recruiting month for the Miami Hurricanes. It concludes with Paradise Camp on June 22 ...

The University of Miami showed women’s basketball coach Katie Meier how much it appreciates her on F ...

Evo Morales, first elected president of Bolivia in 2005, and could win an unprecedented fourth term ...

The University of Miami Black Alumni Society is hosting a number of Juneteenth events around the cou ...

The University of Miami Rosenstiel School’s Rescue a Reef program teams up with the NFL and others t ...

The Frost Chopin Festival and Academy at the University of Miami provides unparalleled experiences f ...

The Emmy Award-winning journalist, who grew up in Miami and started her career in Spanish language t ...

The Miami women's basketball team will face Indiana at the Watsco Center in the 2019 Big Ten/AC ...

The University of Miami volleyball program is set to host the Hurricane Invitational and nine ACC ho ...

Games will be contested July 3-14 in Naples, Italy. ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a contract extension for head ...

Adrian Del Castillo garnered his second Freshman All-America honor of the year, appearing on the Per ...