Police Beat

For further information on any of these services, visit Public Safety’s Web site at miami.edu/publicsafety or contact the Crime Prevention Office at 305-284-1105.

If you are a victim of a crime, call the Department of Public Safety at 305-284-6666, or, if calling from a campus phone, 8-6666.

WEDNESDAY FEB. 20
N/A Vehicle Burglary MRC Garage

N/A Theft UC Food Court

N/A Stolen Vehicle Ungar Building

THURSDAY FEB. 21
N/A Sexual Assault Wellness Center

FRIDAY FEB. 22
N/A Vehicle Burglary MRC Garage

N/A Theft Law School

6:55 p.m. Criminal Mischief Music School

SATURDAY FEB. 23
N/A Arrest for DUI S. Alhambra/Ponce de Leon
MONDAY FEB. 25
10:34 p.m. Harassment Stanford Res. College

N/A Harassment Hecht Res. College

TUESDAY FEB. 26
N/A Battery Apt. Bldg. 36

N/A Theft Richter Library

University of Miami quarterback Malik Rosier is not relinquishing that starting job anytime soon. On ...

The Miami Hurricanes don’t just have a marquee season opener against LSU on their hands on Sept. 2. ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Monday: ▪ Here’s one encouraging development this month: The fre ...

The preseason love continues. The Associated Press unveiled its Top 25 preseason rankings Monday, an ...

The Miami Hurricanes on Monday had their first practice after their second scrimmage Saturday night ...

The University of Miami welcomed more than 2,300 new students to campus as the fall semester got und ...

Intergroup Dialogue, a pilot program that will soon become a UM elective course, promotes honest tal ...

Aretha Franklin and her music defined “what is soul” to generations of music lovers. ...

The University of Miami kicked into high gear to welcome thousands of new students and ensure move-i ...

UM President Julio Frenk welcomes first-year and transfer students to UM in signature ’Cane Kickoff ...

Miami checked in at No. 8 in the preseason Associated Press poll, marking its highest position in th ...

Miami and adidas today revealed their new environmentally-conscious alternate uniforms for the 2018 ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team picked up a victory ...

The University of Miami volleyball team won its exhibition match over FIU, 3-0, Saturday at the Knig ...

Coming off a road win in its season opener, the University of Miami soccer team will welcome crossto ...