Police Beat

For further information on any of these services, visit Public Safety’s Web site at miami.edu/publicsafety or contact the Crime Prevention Office at 305-284-1105.

If you are a victim of a crime, call the Department of Public Safety at 305-284-6666, or, if calling from a campus phone, 8-6666.

WEDNESDAY FEB. 20
N/A Vehicle Burglary MRC Garage

N/A Theft UC Food Court

N/A Stolen Vehicle Ungar Building

THURSDAY FEB. 21
N/A Sexual Assault Wellness Center

FRIDAY FEB. 22
N/A Vehicle Burglary MRC Garage

N/A Theft Law School

6:55 p.m. Criminal Mischief Music School

SATURDAY FEB. 23
N/A Arrest for DUI S. Alhambra/Ponce de Leon
MONDAY FEB. 25
10:34 p.m. Harassment Stanford Res. College

N/A Harassment Hecht Res. College

TUESDAY FEB. 26
N/A Battery Apt. Bldg. 36

N/A Theft Richter Library

Romello Height already had a top five publicly revealed when the Miami Hurricanes finally stepped in ...

Mark Pope knows his freshman year with the Miami Hurricanes didn’t play out the way it was supposed ...

Fredrick Eaford was quick to make it clear the Miami Hurricanes were his dream team to commit to. Af ...

Linebacker might be the most important position for the Miami Hurricanes to recruit in the Class of ...

Issiah Walker Jr. won’t be at Paradise Camp on Saturday. Instead of attending the Miami Hurricanes’ ...

Some scientists fear that the new fifth generation of wireless networks interferes with critical sat ...

A new study led by Miller School professor Dr. Claes Wahlestedt observes that key molecular programs ...

Evo Morales, first elected president of Bolivia in 2005, and could win an unprecedented fourth term ...

The University of Miami Black Alumni Society is hosting a number of Juneteenth events around the cou ...

The University of Miami Rosenstiel School’s Rescue a Reef program teams up with the NFL and others t ...

Jackie Lippincott, Autumn Kramer and Meredith Costello were among the 61 student-athletes named to t ...

Renate Grimstad and Kristyna Frydlova of the University of Miami women's golf team were selecte ...

The Miami women's basketball team will face Indiana at the Watsco Center in the 2019 Big Ten/AC ...

The University of Miami volleyball program is set to host the Hurricane Invitational and nine ACC ho ...

Games will be contested July 3-14 in Naples, Italy. ...