DVDs hitting the shelves this week

The Darjeeling Limited – This visually stunning Wes Anderson film follows the introspective and defining adventure of three brothers through India. The film stars Owen Wilson, Jason Schwartzman and Adrien Brody. If you were not lucky enough to see this in theaters, make sure to pick this up as soon as possible.

Death at a Funeral – This unlikely hit is a refreshing British comedy that stars Matthew Macfadyen, Keeley Hawes and Andy Nyman. The film, as the title implies, is set at a funeral and hilarious chaos ensues when a man tries to expose a dark secret regarding a recently deceased patriarch of a dysfunctional British family.

30 Days of Night – As if Alaskan towns weren’t creepy enough, the one where this movie is set doesn’t see the sun for 30 days. This absurdly creative and frightening film also hits the shelves this week, and is a must-see for any fan of vampire flicks. Ben Foster and Josh Hartnett help propel this movie into a full-on thriller.

Former University of Miami star running back Mark Walton was arrested late Friday on a charge of mis ...

Friday was strange for Gino DiMare. It wasn’t because his whole family went out to the mound at Alex ...

One thing was obvious to Wayne Younger the first time he got his hands on Ladarius Tennison: The ath ...

Though it’s early, UM already has assembled an outstanding nine-member 2020 recruiting class, a grou ...

Three days before they open their season against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights, the Miami Hurricanes h ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

Happiness and well-being scholar Tal Ben-Shahar is UM’s newest Distinguished Presidential Scholar. ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The sophomore first baseman slugged his second homer of the weekend to lead the Canes to a series wi ...

The University of Miami baseball team opened the Gino DiMare era with a record-setting victory over ...

The University of Miami women's swimming team put together 14 lifetime bests Saturday at its an ...

Game time is 6 p.m. in Chestnut Hill, Mass. ...

The No. 20 Miami women's basketball team will play its second top-five foe in a span of three g ...