What’s going on?

TODAY: Feb 25

The Global Lens Film Series will feature “The Bet Collector,” starting at 7 p.m. at Cosford Cinema. Visit globalfilm.org for more information about this film.

Enjoy free massages, rock climbing and more at Cane Fit Club from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the University Green.

Check out the Miss UM Caribbean Pageant starting at 7:30 p.m. at Gusman Hall.

TUESDAY: Feb. 26

Learn how to respond when pulled over by police at “License and Registration, Please,” from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Rock.

The Nursing & Health Sciences Fair will feature internship recruiters and information about these career fields from 5 to 7 p.m. in the UC Lower Lounge. Students should bring resumes to present and their Cane Card for free admission.

WEDNESDAY: Feb. 27

Confused about your major or minor? The Majors and Minors Fair will offer the help of advisors and faculty members to answer your questions from 1 to 4 p.m. in the UC Lower Lounge. Free pizza and snow cones will be served, and raffle prizes will be awarded.

Confront real college issues at the “Fake IDs: All Access” forum, from noon to 1:30 p.m. in the Lewis Room of the Rat. Lunch will be included. Contact pier21@miami.edu to RSVP.

Show off your karaoke skills at U Party Like a Rock Star at 8 p.m. at the Rat.