What’s going on?

TODAY: Feb 25

The Global Lens Film Series will feature “The Bet Collector,” starting at 7 p.m. at Cosford Cinema. Visit globalfilm.org for more information about this film.

Enjoy free massages, rock climbing and more at Cane Fit Club from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the University Green.

Check out the Miss UM Caribbean Pageant starting at 7:30 p.m. at Gusman Hall.

TUESDAY: Feb. 26

Learn how to respond when pulled over by police at “License and Registration, Please,” from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Rock.

The Nursing & Health Sciences Fair will feature internship recruiters and information about these career fields from 5 to 7 p.m. in the UC Lower Lounge. Students should bring resumes to present and their Cane Card for free admission.

WEDNESDAY: Feb. 27

Confused about your major or minor? The Majors and Minors Fair will offer the help of advisors and faculty members to answer your questions from 1 to 4 p.m. in the UC Lower Lounge. Free pizza and snow cones will be served, and raffle prizes will be awarded.

Confront real college issues at the “Fake IDs: All Access” forum, from noon to 1:30 p.m. in the Lewis Room of the Rat. Lunch will be included. Contact pier21@miami.edu to RSVP.

Show off your karaoke skills at U Party Like a Rock Star at 8 p.m. at the Rat.

Instead of in-person celebrations at Hard Rock Stadium, President Julio Frenk announced that the University of Miami will hold its four observances online because of updated COVID-19 data. ...

The newly chartered Peruvian Students Association seeks to expand its impact and influence beyond campus, supporting protests against education cutbacks in the South American country and connecting students across the United States to their Andean roots. ...

Leyna Stemle found that by attaching green LED lights to fishing nets in Ghana, the illumination was able to divert most of the reptiles from becoming entangled and hurt. ...

As the world observes the 32nd annual World AIDS Day, a University of Miami team is shining a bright light on a neighborhood initiative to curtail the epidemic. ...

With the acquisition of the new instrument and an accompanying nanoindenter, studies at the College of Engineering are entering a new and advanced era of materials characterization. ...