SportsFest coverage was right on

I would like to praise The Miami Hurricane for its outstanding coverage of this year’s SportsFest competition. Bringing together hundreds of students from all seven residential locations for an enjoyable weekend of contests, SportsFest is one of UM’s finest traditions. This publication captured this exciting event impeccably with its article “SportsFest competition unites campus residents.”

Ryan Kairalla
Senior

UM Ethics Society, Chair of Ethics Debate

An asynchronous learning model provided an opportunity to create a hands-on process with a three-dimensional approach for a fall class. ...

Claire Paris-Limouzy started freediving for research and ended up becoming a record-breaking athlete who is also spearheading a Scientific Freediving program at the University. ...

Sociology scholars from around the world convened for a virtual conference hosted by the University of Miami on Thursday to explore shifting tendencies in international relocation and the implications for global social change. ...

Lauryn Williams, track and field and bobsled medalist, addressed the University community during Wednesday night’s “What Matters to U” virtual event. ...

During his appearance Tuesday on a webinar hosted by the University of Miami Patti and Allan Herbert Business School, tech mogul Eric Yuan highlighted the importance of a workplace culture of happiness and urged that businesses pay greater attention to the digital divide. ...