What’s going on?

TODAY FEBRUARY 18

Catch a flick at The Global Lens Film Series, a film program of narrative feature films from Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. “Let the Wind Blow” will begin at 7 p.m., and “The Fish Fall in Love” will begin at 9 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. Visit globalfilm.org for film descriptions.

TUESDAY FEBRUARY 19

“Youth Gangs in Central America and the Caribbean” will feature activists, former gang members, journalists and scholars in a discussion about the current situation of Central American gangs and violence, from 9:30 a.m. to noon in the Cosford Cinema.

Come watch a Totally Tuesday performance of “The America Play,” a comic-drama about the American identity by Pulitzer Prize winner Suzan Lori Parks. This event is for UM students only, and will take place at 8 p.m. at The Jerry Herman Ring Theatre.

Have all your graduation questions and concerns answered at the 2008 Graduation Resource Fair. The fair will take place on Feb. 19 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m at the UC Rock.

WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 20

Enjoy tonight’s total lunar eclipse at the Miami Science Museum! FIU Professor James R. Webb will present “Maya Astronomy,” a program introducing the mysteries of the Mayan culture, at 8 p.m. After refreshments are served, special telescope viewings of the lunar eclipse will be offered at 10 p.m. For more information, visit mayastudies.org.

Indulge in a free, post-basketball game midnight breakfast from IHOP starting at 11 p.m. on the Hecht/Stanford Bridge.

ETC.

The deadline to apply for Graduation is March 7.

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Monday night: ▪ FIU has decided that its Nov. 23 football game agains ...

Dewan Hernandez hit another NCAA roadblock on Monday, but the University of Miami forward will take ...

Jeff Thomas will be joining the Illinois Fighting Illini after all. After a few days of discussion a ...

While the University of Miami awaits what quarterback it will get Feb. 6 on National Signing Day, ne ...

It appears the University of Miami football program has found its answer to intelligent, energetic, ...

Grantees aim to eliminate opportunity gaps and biases in different realms and improve brain injury t ...

The film launches the 2019 film series for the UM Libraries Cuban Heritage Collection. ...

Here’s a go-to list of dates you should keep an eye on throughout the semester, along with some tidb ...

For more than 77 years, UM Hillel has provided a vibrant and diverse “home-away-from-home” that is f ...

University of Miami experts weigh in on the largest increase in carbon emissions in eight years. ...

The University of Miami football program has hired Dan Enos as its offensive coordinator and quarter ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team wrapped up play on its first weekend of competition Sunday ...

University of Miami Athletics announced Monday that it will host its fifth annual Celebration of Wom ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team wrapped up play at the Miami Spring Invite Sunday, wi ...

Chris Lykes scored 25 points as Miami got past Wake Forest. ...