What’s going on?

TODAY FEBRUARY 18

Catch a flick at The Global Lens Film Series, a film program of narrative feature films from Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. “Let the Wind Blow” will begin at 7 p.m., and “The Fish Fall in Love” will begin at 9 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. Visit globalfilm.org for film descriptions.

TUESDAY FEBRUARY 19

“Youth Gangs in Central America and the Caribbean” will feature activists, former gang members, journalists and scholars in a discussion about the current situation of Central American gangs and violence, from 9:30 a.m. to noon in the Cosford Cinema.

Come watch a Totally Tuesday performance of “The America Play,” a comic-drama about the American identity by Pulitzer Prize winner Suzan Lori Parks. This event is for UM students only, and will take place at 8 p.m. at The Jerry Herman Ring Theatre.

Have all your graduation questions and concerns answered at the 2008 Graduation Resource Fair. The fair will take place on Feb. 19 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m at the UC Rock.

WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 20

Enjoy tonight’s total lunar eclipse at the Miami Science Museum! FIU Professor James R. Webb will present “Maya Astronomy,” a program introducing the mysteries of the Mayan culture, at 8 p.m. After refreshments are served, special telescope viewings of the lunar eclipse will be offered at 10 p.m. For more information, visit mayastudies.org.

Indulge in a free, post-basketball game midnight breakfast from IHOP starting at 11 p.m. on the Hecht/Stanford Bridge.

ETC.

The deadline to apply for Graduation is March 7.

A six-pack of UM notes on a Monday: ▪ There has been no more popular or successful quarterback at UM ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ defense leads the nation in tackles for loss and stopping opponents on third d ...

The No. 21 University of Miami and FIU have met twice in football. But, oh, what a history they have ...

When University of Miami star safety Jaquan Johnson, thought by many to be the best player on the te ...

University of Miami backup tailback DeeJay Dallas, who had his first career 100-yard rushing game Sa ...

Tropical storm scientists and climate experts at the University of Miami provided insight, observati ...

Joseph Ganitsky, a professor in the Miami Business School, examines the financial crisis facing Arge ...

UM President Julio Frenk will host a town hall meeting Monday with students, faculty, staff, and gue ...

A building at Miami Law is named in honor of Robert Dooley, who donated $1.1 million to support the ...

The use of video game technology helps physicians more accurately diagnose patients suffering from P ...

Miami remained ranked in both major polls Sunday, checking in at No. 21 in the Associated Press Top ...

The Miami Hurricanes came to Toledo, Ohio for the biggest home game in the history of Toledo footbal ...

A quartet of University of Miami men's tennis student-athletes concluded the final day of compe ...

The University of Miami women's golf team concluded Sunday with a sixth-place finish at the 35t ...

The University of Miami golf team is in sixth after the first two rounds of play at the 35th annual ...