Editor’s Note by Greg Linch

Some readers have raised concerns about the language in Thursday’s Dear V question. The specific phrasing was thoroughly discussed among several editors and it was decided not to alter someone else’s words. Our reasoning was that this is a sex column in a college newspaper that often deals with similar explicit subjects and includes language that is not uncommon among college students. The question, and related sentence in the answer, was edited online due to the broader audience. Nevertheless, we stand by our decision to publish the question unedited. Leaving the original phrasing was not intended to shock or offend readers.

During a virtual panel discussion hosted by the University of Washington, President Julio Frenk discussed global responses to the pandemic—and what is needed to move forward. ...

Members of the Homecoming Executive Committee share how they pivoted this year to plan a ’Canes Spirit Week that continues to generate excitement and honor tradition. ...

One of the University’s largest student-run organizations didn’t miss a beat when moving its dance lessons online. ...

Tau Sigma National Honor Society and the Department of Orientation and Commuter Student Involvement host a week of interactive events honoring transfer students Oct. 19-25. ...

A graduate of the highly selective Applied Behavior Analysis program, Fajer Almenaie is changing the landscape for children on the autism spectrum in the Middle East. ...