What’s going on?

TODAY FEB 7
Patio Jams will feature Tavern, a rock band that plays both covers and original material, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Rejuvenate at a meditation workshop, from 12:30 to 1:15 p.m. in the Wellness Center suite. Call (305) 284-5433 to reserve a space. This event is free and open to the public.

Saskia Sassen, a Columbia University professor and leader in the study of cities and globalization, will present “Reassembling the City” in Glasgow Hall of the Jorge M. Perez Architecture Center. Refreshments will be served at 6 p.m. and the lecture will begin at 6:30.

FRIDAY FEB 8
Black History Month festivities continue at the Greek Extravaganza, a night of stepping and entertainment, starting at 8 p.m. in Gusman Concert Hall. Tickets are $15 at the door.

Check out a sneak peak of Vince Vaughn’s Wild West Comedy Show, followed by a raffle and Q & A with two of the comics from the film. This event will take place from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. at Cosford Cinema.

SATURDAY FEB 9
Don’t miss three musical student acts, beginning at 1 p.m. at the L. Austin Weeks Center for Recording and Performance.

SUNDAY FEB 10
Join thousands at the Walk Now For Autism event, a walk through Miami to benefit autism. Experience entertainment, refreshments, an autism community resource fair and more. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. at Crandon Park on Key Biscayne. The walk is from 9:30 a.m. till noon.

Pro Football Focus unveiled where Power 5 programs rank in tackles for a loss or no gain against the ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

Braylen Ingraham’s final college visit before decision day took him just about as far from home as p ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

On a historic afternoon for redshirt senior goalkeeper Phallon Tullis-Joyce, the University of Miami ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team kept its Sunday win streak alive by defeating Georgia Tech, 3-1 ...

The Miami women's tennis team wrapped up competition Sunday at the ITA Southeast Regional Champ ...

On the first day of Main Draw action at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Presented by Oracle ...

The Miami women's tennis team turned in a strong showing Saturday at the ITA Southeast Regional ...