What’s going on?

TODAY FEB 7
Patio Jams will feature Tavern, a rock band that plays both covers and original material, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Rejuvenate at a meditation workshop, from 12:30 to 1:15 p.m. in the Wellness Center suite. Call (305) 284-5433 to reserve a space. This event is free and open to the public.

Saskia Sassen, a Columbia University professor and leader in the study of cities and globalization, will present “Reassembling the City” in Glasgow Hall of the Jorge M. Perez Architecture Center. Refreshments will be served at 6 p.m. and the lecture will begin at 6:30.

FRIDAY FEB 8
Black History Month festivities continue at the Greek Extravaganza, a night of stepping and entertainment, starting at 8 p.m. in Gusman Concert Hall. Tickets are $15 at the door.

Check out a sneak peak of Vince Vaughn’s Wild West Comedy Show, followed by a raffle and Q & A with two of the comics from the film. This event will take place from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. at Cosford Cinema.

SATURDAY FEB 9
Don’t miss three musical student acts, beginning at 1 p.m. at the L. Austin Weeks Center for Recording and Performance.

SUNDAY FEB 10
Join thousands at the Walk Now For Autism event, a walk through Miami to benefit autism. Experience entertainment, refreshments, an autism community resource fair and more. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. at Crandon Park on Key Biscayne. The walk is from 9:30 a.m. till noon.

The Asa Martin era for the Miami Hurricanes might be coming to an end just six months after it began ...

Avantae Williams and Lorenzo Lingard punctuated Paradise Camp with a chest bump. The Miami Hurricane ...

Sebastian the Ibis of the University of Miami displayed tremendous defense in leading the Pizza Hut ...

June is one of the most important months in the recruiting calendar and the Miami Hurricanes finishe ...

A six-pack of notes from UM’s annual Paradise Camp on Saturday: ▪ Few Canes greats have as unique a ...

Alumna Lauren Crotty reflects on her undergraduate experience and the path that lead her to signing ...

The U.S. women’s national soccer team, competing for the World Cup in France, is entrenched in a cou ...

In the first course of its kind on a college campus, faculty, staff, and students will learn if they ...

University of Miami Libraries is working to establish a University archive of LGBTQ materials. ...

University of Miami football players and coaches mentored area youth at a free football clinic in Ho ...

Five members of the Miami women's tennis team earned All-ACC Academic Team distinction, as anno ...

Eight Miami Hurricanes were among those recognized by the conference with selections to the Track an ...

UM forward Dewan Hernandez was selected 59th overall by the Toronto Raptors in the 2019 NBA Draft. ...

Franco Aubone and Francisco Bastias of the University of Miami men's tennis team were selected ...

The ACC Network is set to launch August 22. If your television provider hasn't yet decided to c ...