What’s going on?

TODAY Feb. 4

Celebrate the start of Canes Career Week at the Dress to Impress Kick Off. Enjoy free fashion advice, resume critiquing and general career advice from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the UC Rock. This event will offer free food and giveaways for attendees.

Professor Arnold Eisen, newly elected chancellor of the Jewish Theological Seminary, will present The Seventh Annual Robert Russell Memorial Foundation lecture on commandment, community and the future of American Jewry. This event will take place from 7:30 to 10 p.m. at The Miller Center in the Merrick Building. Refreshments will be served.

TUESDAY Feb. 5

Hang out at Twisted Tuesdays, featuring capoeira and flamenco dancing, from 5 to 7p.m. at the Rat.

WEDNESDAY Feb. 6

Happy Bob Marley Day! Events will be taking place throughout the day at the UC.

What would happen if the sun was destroyed? Come watch “Sunshine,” a sci-fi film that explores this scenario, showing at 8 and 10 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema.

Men’s basketball will face off against the Florida State Seminoles at 7:30 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. Admission is free for students with a Cane Card. All others call 305-284-CANES for ticket information.

Philip Glass will perform a series of opera excerpts tonight at 8:00 p.m. in the Maurice Gusman Concert Hall. Admission is free.

The losses keep coming for Miami Hurricanes football and Mark Richt. And this feels like the biggest ...

The University of Miami is losing the architect of one of the nation’s best defenses. UM defensive c ...

The postseason acknowledgments continue to roll in for Gerald Willis. The Miami Hurricanes defensive ...

It is recruiting season in college football, and the Miami Hurricanes have one particular commitment ...

The early signing period is right around the corner and the Miami Hurricanes have plenty of work to ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

A UM medical team has released the first report of acute symptoms and clinical findings in 25 person ...

UM public relations students unveiled their plans to reposition March for Our Lives to attract colle ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...

Gerald Willis III added to his postseason awards list, picking up second-team All-America honors fro ...

Following its longest break of the season thus far, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews announced Friday the signing of two players ...

After a six-day layoff, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team will be back in action Sund ...