What’s going on?

TODAY Feb. 4

Celebrate the start of Canes Career Week at the Dress to Impress Kick Off. Enjoy free fashion advice, resume critiquing and general career advice from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the UC Rock. This event will offer free food and giveaways for attendees.

Professor Arnold Eisen, newly elected chancellor of the Jewish Theological Seminary, will present The Seventh Annual Robert Russell Memorial Foundation lecture on commandment, community and the future of American Jewry. This event will take place from 7:30 to 10 p.m. at The Miller Center in the Merrick Building. Refreshments will be served.

TUESDAY Feb. 5

Hang out at Twisted Tuesdays, featuring capoeira and flamenco dancing, from 5 to 7p.m. at the Rat.

WEDNESDAY Feb. 6

Happy Bob Marley Day! Events will be taking place throughout the day at the UC.

What would happen if the sun was destroyed? Come watch “Sunshine,” a sci-fi film that explores this scenario, showing at 8 and 10 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema.

Men’s basketball will face off against the Florida State Seminoles at 7:30 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. Admission is free for students with a Cane Card. All others call 305-284-CANES for ticket information.

Philip Glass will perform a series of opera excerpts tonight at 8:00 p.m. in the Maurice Gusman Concert Hall. Admission is free.

One of the reasons Manny Diaz overhauled his recruiting department when he took over as UM’s coach i ...

Connor McLaughlin never gave much thought to the Miami Hurricanes when he was younger. Even though h ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ 2020 recruiting class continues to grow. Three-star Deerfield Beach wide recei ...

Chaminade-Madonna in Hollywood has produced some distinguished alums, including ESPN (and Miami Hera ...

Columbus was a popular destination for coaches throughout the first full week of May this spring. On ...

Academics met at the University of Miami to plan the next phase of a study looking at how journalist ...

Former University of Miami student Elio M. Garcia, Jr. and his wife Linda Antonsson discuss their jo ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are using big data to identify affordable housing opportuniti ...

From office furniture to electronics to kitchen items, the University of Miami sells surplus propert ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are studying zebrafish to understand human genetics and ident ...

Top-seeded Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team secured her spot in the NCAA ...

Six members of the Miami track and field team earned a spot at the 2019 NCAA Outdoor Championships i ...

Former Miami women's basketball standout Emese Hof will begin her overseas professional career ...

It took extra innings, but the Canes dropped their final game of pool play at the 2019 ACC Baseball ...

The Student-Athlete Development department has grown in size and scope and become an integral part o ...