What’s going on?

TODAY Feb. 4

Celebrate the start of Canes Career Week at the Dress to Impress Kick Off. Enjoy free fashion advice, resume critiquing and general career advice from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the UC Rock. This event will offer free food and giveaways for attendees.

Professor Arnold Eisen, newly elected chancellor of the Jewish Theological Seminary, will present The Seventh Annual Robert Russell Memorial Foundation lecture on commandment, community and the future of American Jewry. This event will take place from 7:30 to 10 p.m. at The Miller Center in the Merrick Building. Refreshments will be served.

TUESDAY Feb. 5

Hang out at Twisted Tuesdays, featuring capoeira and flamenco dancing, from 5 to 7p.m. at the Rat.

WEDNESDAY Feb. 6

Happy Bob Marley Day! Events will be taking place throughout the day at the UC.

What would happen if the sun was destroyed? Come watch “Sunshine,” a sci-fi film that explores this scenario, showing at 8 and 10 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema.

Men’s basketball will face off against the Florida State Seminoles at 7:30 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. Admission is free for students with a Cane Card. All others call 305-284-CANES for ticket information.

Philip Glass will perform a series of opera excerpts tonight at 8:00 p.m. in the Maurice Gusman Concert Hall. Admission is free.

Former University of Miami star running back Mark Walton was arrested late Friday on a charge of mis ...

Friday was strange for Gino DiMare. It wasn’t because his whole family went out to the mound at Alex ...

One thing was obvious to Wayne Younger the first time he got his hands on Ladarius Tennison: The ath ...

Though it’s early, UM already has assembled an outstanding nine-member 2020 recruiting class, a grou ...

Three days before they open their season against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights, the Miami Hurricanes h ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

Happiness and well-being scholar Tal Ben-Shahar is UM’s newest Distinguished Presidential Scholar. ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The University of Miami baseball team opened the Gino DiMare era with a record-setting victory over ...

The University of Miami women's swimming team put together 14 lifetime bests Saturday at its an ...

Game time is 6 p.m. in Chestnut Hill, Mass. ...

The No. 20 Miami women's basketball team will play its second top-five foe in a span of three g ...

Despite earning the doubles point, the No. 15 Miami women's tennis team dropped a 5-2 decision ...