Drop that hateful biddy

Dear Hurriqueen,

I’ve been on and off with this girl since we started at UM last semester. She’s really hot and was a lot of fun at first, but lately she’s been acting crazy or bipolar or something, like her partying is getting to her. Whenever I call, she always yells and curses at me so loud when I feel like I haven’t done anything wrong. It’s like a hurricane of f-bombs. She tells me to leave her alone and stop when I call, but not when we we’re getting our freak on. If she doesn’t want to talk to me, why does she take my calls? I really have feelings for her and she’s really sending mixed signals. What’s the deal? Am I just her boy toy?

~ In Love With a Crazy Bitch

Dear Reader,

Miami: Sunny place, shady people. Let me tell you how it works. You probably came down here like all of us Canes, thinking you’re going to score some total hottie with a tan. And then you walk into reality like an f-ing palm tree: Most of these bitches’ personalities are just as fake as the orange sheen on their skin.

The result? You slowly learn to settle, trading in your fantasy of the hot, sweet, sex-crazed intellectual with wonderfully proportioned body parts for a desperate existence with party-focused hos cracked out on Adderall and vodka.

Listen, I’ve been there. I’ve settled for a lunatic who blamed me for all of his mood swings. I know what you’re going through. And this queen is here to tell you, you’re never going to be happy with this psycho bitch. It’s time to move on!

To me, “mixed signals” are always a signal to get the hell out! Although you can’t control her erratic behavior, you can control your own. Stop calling and giving her the opportunity to take her problems out on you.

And although fantasies are the ultimate tease, they can remind you not to settle. Hold on tight to your standards for girls in the city and eventually you may find the right one. But that probably won’t happen until you graduate and peace out.

Keep me updated.

XOXO,

The Hurriqueen

Send questions to hurriqueen@gmail.com. He’ll get to them, if he feels like it.

Fredrick Eaford was quick to make it clear the Miami Hurricanes were his dream team to commit to. Af ...

Linebacker might be the most important position for the Miami Hurricanes to recruit in the Class of ...

Issiah Walker Jr. won’t be at Paradise Camp on Saturday. Instead of attending the Miami Hurricanes’ ...

June is a huge recruiting month for the Miami Hurricanes. It concludes with Paradise Camp on June 22 ...

The University of Miami showed women’s basketball coach Katie Meier how much it appreciates her on F ...

Evo Morales, first elected president of Bolivia in 2005, and could win an unprecedented fourth term ...

The University of Miami Black Alumni Society is hosting a number of Juneteenth events around the cou ...

The University of Miami Rosenstiel School’s Rescue a Reef program teams up with the NFL and others t ...

The Frost Chopin Festival and Academy at the University of Miami provides unparalleled experiences f ...

The Emmy Award-winning journalist, who grew up in Miami and started her career in Spanish language t ...

The Miami women's basketball team will face Indiana at the Watsco Center in the 2019 Big Ten/AC ...

The University of Miami volleyball program is set to host the Hurricane Invitational and nine ACC ho ...

Games will be contested July 3-14 in Naples, Italy. ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a contract extension for head ...

Adrian Del Castillo garnered his second Freshman All-America honor of the year, appearing on the Per ...