What’s going on?

TODAY JANUARY 31

Learn more about how to get involved on campus at the Spring Involvement Fair from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the UC Green.

Michael Lasser will present, “East Side, West Side, All Around Town,” a musical lecture for art enthusiasts, followed by a reception. This event is free and open to the public, and it will take place from 7 to 10 p.m. at the Lowe Art Museum.

Focus The Nation will present the Green Roundtable, a discussion by students and politicians about global warming and its solutions. This event will take place at 8 p.m. in Cox Science Center’s main lecture hall (Rm. 126). Free food will be provided.

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 1

Celebrate the achievements and contributions of the African-American culture at the Black Awareness Month opening ceremonies at noon and 7 p.m. in the UC Lower Lounge.

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 2

Come watch UM students compete against 13 other universities at the 8th Annual English Horse Show, hosted by the UM Equestrian Team from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Tropical Park Equestrian. Admission is free and open to the public.

Get down on the dance floor for a good cause at the ZUMBA Groove and Move for Charity event. UM students pay $15; all proceeds will benefit United Way. This event will take place from 3 to 6 p.m. at Center Court in the Wellness Center.

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 3

Today is the last chance to catch the Afro-Cuba: Works on Paper exhibit at the Lowe Art Museum. The exhibit features 66 prints and drawings by artists from Havana and Santiago de Cuba. The museum is open from noon to 5 p.m.

Pro Football Focus unveiled where Power 5 programs rank in tackles for a loss or no gain against the ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

Braylen Ingraham’s final college visit before decision day took him just about as far from home as p ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

The Miami women's tennis team turned in a strong showing Saturday at the ITA Southeast Regional ...

The University of Miami soccer team closes out action in the Tar Heel state with a match against thi ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The Miami Hurricanes fell in their tri-meet with Georgia Tech and Notre Dame Saturday afternoon, dro ...

The University of Miami women's swimming & diving team impressed in its quad-meet Friday af ...