What’s going on?

TODAY JANUARY 31

Learn more about how to get involved on campus at the Spring Involvement Fair from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the UC Green.

Michael Lasser will present, “East Side, West Side, All Around Town,” a musical lecture for art enthusiasts, followed by a reception. This event is free and open to the public, and it will take place from 7 to 10 p.m. at the Lowe Art Museum.

Focus The Nation will present the Green Roundtable, a discussion by students and politicians about global warming and its solutions. This event will take place at 8 p.m. in Cox Science Center’s main lecture hall (Rm. 126). Free food will be provided.

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 1

Celebrate the achievements and contributions of the African-American culture at the Black Awareness Month opening ceremonies at noon and 7 p.m. in the UC Lower Lounge.

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 2

Come watch UM students compete against 13 other universities at the 8th Annual English Horse Show, hosted by the UM Equestrian Team from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Tropical Park Equestrian. Admission is free and open to the public.

Get down on the dance floor for a good cause at the ZUMBA Groove and Move for Charity event. UM students pay $15; all proceeds will benefit United Way. This event will take place from 3 to 6 p.m. at Center Court in the Wellness Center.

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 3

Today is the last chance to catch the Afro-Cuba: Works on Paper exhibit at the Lowe Art Museum. The exhibit features 66 prints and drawings by artists from Havana and Santiago de Cuba. The museum is open from noon to 5 p.m.

The Miami Hurricanes didn’t waste long to find their replacements for Manny Diaz at defensive coordi ...

The Miami Hurricanes will have to try to get revenge on the Wisconsin Badgers without perhaps their ...

Mark Barnes likes to call Zion Nelson a “throwback” player, but the coach really means Nelson is sor ...

The land of palm trees, beaches and mojitos gave way to the land of the Liberty Bell, cheesesteaks a ...

The University of Miami on Thursday launched a national search as it begins the difficult task of re ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team will conclude its three-game homestand Sunday at 1 ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...

Fall graduation ceremonies held Thursday at Watsco Center. ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...