What’s going on?

TODAY JANUARY 31

Learn more about how to get involved on campus at the Spring Involvement Fair from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the UC Green.

Michael Lasser will present, “East Side, West Side, All Around Town,” a musical lecture for art enthusiasts, followed by a reception. This event is free and open to the public, and it will take place from 7 to 10 p.m. at the Lowe Art Museum.

Focus The Nation will present the Green Roundtable, a discussion by students and politicians about global warming and its solutions. This event will take place at 8 p.m. in Cox Science Center’s main lecture hall (Rm. 126). Free food will be provided.

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 1

Celebrate the achievements and contributions of the African-American culture at the Black Awareness Month opening ceremonies at noon and 7 p.m. in the UC Lower Lounge.

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 2

Come watch UM students compete against 13 other universities at the 8th Annual English Horse Show, hosted by the UM Equestrian Team from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Tropical Park Equestrian. Admission is free and open to the public.

Get down on the dance floor for a good cause at the ZUMBA Groove and Move for Charity event. UM students pay $15; all proceeds will benefit United Way. This event will take place from 3 to 6 p.m. at Center Court in the Wellness Center.

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 3

Today is the last chance to catch the Afro-Cuba: Works on Paper exhibit at the Lowe Art Museum. The exhibit features 66 prints and drawings by artists from Havana and Santiago de Cuba. The museum is open from noon to 5 p.m.

It wasn’t long ago when the Miami Hurricanes’ Class of 2020 included the top three rising senior pro ...

Six new Hurricanes football players arrived on campus and began classes Monday, a group including a ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference Baseball Championship schedule is set. The No. 4 seed Miami Hurricanes ...

The first regular season of Gino DiMare’s head-coaching era ended Saturday at Mark Light Field. But ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ hopes for hosting an NCAA regional were damaged a bit on Friday night by a 12- ...

Imagine simulating diabetes, lung cancer, or heart disease on a device no larger than a credit card. ...

Alabama’s new abortion law puts the issue of women’s rights in the spotlight for the upcoming 2020 e ...

The University of Miami is shaping the future of education by using innovative approaches that drive ...

Six short films created by University of Miami film students will be screened in Los Angeles this we ...

Researchers from 16 Latin American and Caribbean countries, hosted by the Institute for the Advanced ...

Four Miami Hurricanes were among those recognized by the Atlantic Coast Conference Monday for their ...

Top-seeded Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team started her NCAA Singles Cha ...

The Barcelona, Spain, native caps his sophomore campaign with a team-high 21 singles wins. ...

The University of Miami track and field program garnered 20 entries in the 2019 NCAA East Preliminar ...

Miami's schedule features seven matches against teams that reached the NCAA Championship. ...