What’s going on?

JANUARY 17: TODAY

Patio Jams will feature Right On Winona!, a Seattle-based indie rock band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

JANUARY 18: FRIDAY

The Miami International Film Festival will feature “The Inner Life of Martin Frost,” followed by a discussion with the author, from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. at Cosford Cinema.

Movies on the Green will screen “Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix” and “The Bourne Ultimatum” from 8 p.m. to 11:45 p.m. on the University Green.

JANUARY 19: SATURDAY

Leadership Summit 2008, a professional conference for UM students seeking to develop leadership skills, will take place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Butler SLC.

The 57th Annual Beaux Arts Festival of Art, featuring over 250 artists, will take place from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at various locations on campus.

JANUARY 20: SUNDAY

The Miami Jewish Film Festival will begin at 11 a.m. at Cosford Cinema.

Winter Jam, featuring Christian contemporary acts and guest speaker Tony Nolan, will begin at 6 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. Tickets are $10 at the door.

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ secondary continues to get stronger. Miami, which already holds a pair of comm ...

Mark Richt said he’s spending the bye week evaluating everything about Miami’s offense, a process th ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

A fabulous team of staff and volunteers labors long and hard, primed with school spirit, behind the ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

University of Miami head coach Gino DiMare released the Hurricanes' 2019 baseball schedule Thur ...

Senior Dew Weber of the University of Miami golf team continued to march towards her professional go ...

The University of Miami soccer team dropped its ACC road match against NC State, 1-0, Thursday night ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team will take part in the ITA Southeast Regional Champion ...

The University of Miami women's swimming & diving team returns to competition this weekend, ...