Single and ready to mingle for too long

V,

I feel like I’ve been single forever. I’ve kissed a few boys and gone on a few dates, but nothing ever comes of it. Usually I just don’t talk to the guys after that. I just want to be in a relationship. Is that so much to ask for? I hate looking at all these happy couples walking around campus. I’m sick of being alone. Any advice?

~ Desperately Seeking Something

Dear Reader,

University of Miami experts discuss the potential mental health impacts in the Bahamas following Hur ...

The Fall Lecture series explores topics on accelerated resolution therapy treatments, pain managemen ...

As the Bahamas urges tourists to visit its islands unaffected by Hurricane Dorian, University of Mia ...

Katya Saunders, president of the Bahamian Students Association, is leading a relief effort to help h ...

The uniqueness of the University of Miami—as a place to live, learn, share knowledge, and innovate—s ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba, the reigning NCAA singles champion, opens the 2019-20 season ranked second i ...

This weekend, Canes men's tennis coach Aljosa Piric became a U.S. Citizen – and reflected on th ...

The Hurricanes opened their five-game homestand on Saturday with a big win over Bethune-Cookman and, ...

University of Miami redshirt freshman quarterback Jarren Williams was named ACC Rookie of the Week a ...

Adria Soriano Barrera checks in at No. 21, Bojan Jankulovski ranks No. 51 and Francisco Bastias rise ...