What’s going on?

November 19: TODAY

The Hyperion Council is hosting an informational session on the Reel to Reel film competition at 7:30 p.m. in the School of Business Bernie Kosar Building Executive Dining Room.

November 20: TUESDAY

Hurry ‘Cane shuttles to Miami International Airport will run every hour from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. HurryCane shuttles to Ft. Lauderdale International Airport will depart at 8 a.m., noon and 4 p.m. Shuttle stops are located at University Village, Dickinson Circle, Eaton and Mahoney/Pearson Residential Colleges.

SpectrUM will be tabling on the UC Rock all afternoon for the National Transgender Day of Remembrance.

The Frost School of Music will present the Symphonic Winds Concert from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Gusman Concert Hall. This event is free and open to the public.

November 21: WEDNESDAY

Hurry ‘Cane shuttles to Miami International Airport will run every hour from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Hurry ‘Cane shuttles to Ft. Lauderdale International Airport will depart at 8 a.m, noon and 4 p.m. Shuttle stops are located at University Village, Dickinson Circle, Eaton and Mahoney/Pearson Residential Colleges.

The Intensive English Program presents its 24th Annual International Thanksgiving Celebration in the Allen Hall courtyard at noon. Students from more than 40 countries will join President Donna E. Shalala and Sebastian to weave international customs into Thanksgiving.

The Gino DiMare era for the Miami Hurricanes couldn’t have started any better. In DiMare’s first gam ...

One thing was obvious to Wayne Younger the first time he got his hands on Ladarius Tennison: The ath ...

Though it’s early, UM already has assembled an outstanding nine-member 2020 recruiting class, a grou ...

Three days before they open their season against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights, the Miami Hurricanes h ...

The first half of Wednesday night’s game was as lousy as the weather outside the Watsco Center, as t ...

Happiness and well-being scholar Tal Ben-Shahar is UM’s newest Distinguished Presidential Scholar. ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The Shelley family shares their story of four generations at the University of Miami. ...

The Canes open the 75th season in program history and first under the direction of head coach Gino D ...

Game time is 6 p.m. in Chestnut Hill, Mass. ...

The No. 20 Miami women's basketball team will play its second top-five foe in a span of three g ...

The University of Miami golf team heads to the Big Easy to open competition Sunday at the 2019 Allst ...

Beatrice Mompremier of the Miami women's basketball team is a Lisa Leslie Center of the Year Aw ...