What’s going on?

November 19: TODAY

The Hyperion Council is hosting an informational session on the Reel to Reel film competition at 7:30 p.m. in the School of Business Bernie Kosar Building Executive Dining Room.

November 20: TUESDAY

Hurry ‘Cane shuttles to Miami International Airport will run every hour from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. HurryCane shuttles to Ft. Lauderdale International Airport will depart at 8 a.m., noon and 4 p.m. Shuttle stops are located at University Village, Dickinson Circle, Eaton and Mahoney/Pearson Residential Colleges.

SpectrUM will be tabling on the UC Rock all afternoon for the National Transgender Day of Remembrance.

The Frost School of Music will present the Symphonic Winds Concert from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Gusman Concert Hall. This event is free and open to the public.

November 21: WEDNESDAY

Hurry ‘Cane shuttles to Miami International Airport will run every hour from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Hurry ‘Cane shuttles to Ft. Lauderdale International Airport will depart at 8 a.m, noon and 4 p.m. Shuttle stops are located at University Village, Dickinson Circle, Eaton and Mahoney/Pearson Residential Colleges.

The Intensive English Program presents its 24th Annual International Thanksgiving Celebration in the Allen Hall courtyard at noon. Students from more than 40 countries will join President Donna E. Shalala and Sebastian to weave international customs into Thanksgiving.

The Atlantic Coast Conference Baseball Championship schedule is set. The No. 4 seed Miami Hurricanes ...

The first regular season of Gino DiMare’s head-coaching era ended Saturday at Mark Light Field. But ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ hopes for hosting an NCAA regional were damaged a bit on Friday night by a 12- ...

It took a long time for Dewan Hernandez to reach a point of acceptance for what happened to his juni ...

The life of a fullback isn’t always glamorous, even 15 years ago before the position was essentially ...

The University of Miami is shaping the future of education by using innovative approaches that drive ...

Six short films created by University of Miami film students will be screened in Los Angeles this we ...

Researchers from 16 Latin American and Caribbean countries, hosted by the Institute for the Advanced ...

Two University of Miami a cappella groups, Tufaan and BisCaydence, celebrated big wins in different ...

After Alabama’s governor signed into law the most-stringent anti-abortion bill in the nation, UM exp ...

Chris McMahon struck out six over five shutout innings to earn his first win since April 6. ...

Miami's Second Varsity Four earned a bronze medal at the 2019 ACC Rowing Championships Saturday ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team is the ITA Southeast Region Arthur Ashe ...

100 days until Miami – Florida LVI. The countdown is on. ...

The ACC Network is set to launch August 22. If your television provider hasn't yet decided to c ...