What’s going on?

November 15: Today

Patio Jams will feature UM R & B Ensemble, an all-student cover band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Jed Horne will host a talk about Hurricane Katrina called “Breach of Faith: Hurricane Katrina and the Near Death of a Great American City,” from 3:30 to 5 p.m. at the School of Communication Courtyard.

The Knight Center for International Media at the School of Communication will hold the symposium “The New American Newspaper,” where industry professionals will discuss the state of American newspapers and Web sites, at 6:30 p.m. in Shojaee Hall.

November 16: Friday

The Japanese Film Festival will screen the romantic comedy, “Train Man: Densha Otoko,” directed by Masanori Murakami at 7:30 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. This event is free and open to the public.

UM’s Screen on the Green will feature “White Christmas” at 8 p.m. and “Coming to America” at 10 p.m. on the University Green. This event is free and open to the public.

November 17: Saturday

Afrocentria, an Africa Week event, will take place at 7 p.m. on the UC Rock.

November 18: Sunday

The Marbella International Film Festival will be screening 30 films at Cosford Cinema from 11:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. UM students are admitted free with a Cane Card.

Fredrick Eaford was quick to make it clear the Miami Hurricanes were his dream team to commit to. Af ...

Linebacker might be the most important position for the Miami Hurricanes to recruit in the Class of ...

Issiah Walker Jr. won’t be at Paradise Camp on Saturday. Instead of attending the Miami Hurricanes’ ...

June is a huge recruiting month for the Miami Hurricanes. It concludes with Paradise Camp on June 22 ...

The University of Miami showed women’s basketball coach Katie Meier how much it appreciates her on F ...

Evo Morales, first elected president of Bolivia in 2005, and could win an unprecedented fourth term ...

The University of Miami Black Alumni Society is hosting a number of Juneteenth events around the cou ...

The University of Miami Rosenstiel School’s Rescue a Reef program teams up with the NFL and others t ...

The Frost Chopin Festival and Academy at the University of Miami provides unparalleled experiences f ...

The Emmy Award-winning journalist, who grew up in Miami and started her career in Spanish language t ...

Jackie Lippincott, Autumn Kramer and Meredith Costello were among the 61 student-athletes named to t ...

Renate Grimstad and Kristyna Frydlova of the University of Miami women's golf team were selecte ...

The Miami women's basketball team will face Indiana at the Watsco Center in the 2019 Big Ten/AC ...

The University of Miami volleyball program is set to host the Hurricane Invitational and nine ACC ho ...

Games will be contested July 3-14 in Naples, Italy. ...