What’s going on?

October 29: Today

The Homecoming Executive Committee is hosting the annual blood drive at 9 a.m. in the UC Ballrooms. Donors receive a free t-shirt and are eligible to win prizes.

The Elections Department will allow students to register to vote and/or work at the polls starting at 9:30 a.m. at the Law School Lounge or UC Breezeway.

The Sue and Leonard Miller Center for Contemporary Judaic Studies is presenting a lecture by Michael Bar-Zohar author of the recently published biography of Shimon Peres. The event takes place at the Miller Center at 7:30 p.m. and is free to students with Cane Card. RSVP ccjs@miami.edu.

October 30: Tuesday

Organized Cheer, a pep rally, will take place at the UC Patio from 6:45 to 10 p.m.

The Paris Trio, featuring Jean-Claude Pennetier, Regis Pasquier, Roland Pidoux, and Alexander Fiterstein, will perform at the Gusman Concert Hall from 8 to 10 p.m.

October 31: Wednesday

CAC is screening “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix,” starring Daniel Radcliffe, from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. UM students are admitted free with Cane Card.

Even after snagging Ohio State transfer Tate Martell, UM has remained highly aggressive in its pursu ...

As the NFL’s conference finals were unfolding Sunday, Manny Diaz – the UM coach who doubles as a soc ...

The University of Miami womens’ basketball team made sure North Carolina fans didn’t get to celebrat ...

Throughout the four years he spent as a tackle for the Miami Hurricanes, Tyree St. Louis never consi ...

Finally, a marquee home game for the University of Miami men’s basketball team, a game big enough th ...

The University of Miami brings together leaders in academia, professional practice, and industry to ...

On Dec. 14, 2018 universal health care programs in both the United States and Mexico were dealt sign ...

For the first time in more than 15 years, two of UMTV’s weekly shows were nominated for the Televisi ...

Miami Transplant Institute performed 681 transplants during 2018, setting a new national record in k ...

Jazz aficionados launch new video series by sharing invaluable performance techniques. ...

The Miami women's basketball team will play its highest-ranked opponent of the season thus far ...

University of Miami Athletics announced Monday that it will host its fifth annual Celebration of Wom ...

Beatrice Mompremier of the Miami women's basketball team was named the ACC Player of the Week, ...

Bennie Blades will serve as host of the UMSHoF's Eighth Annual Celebrity Bowling Tournament, on ...

The Miami women's basketball team defeated North Carolina for the fourth consecutive year with ...