What’s going on?

October 29: Today

The Homecoming Executive Committee is hosting the annual blood drive at 9 a.m. in the UC Ballrooms. Donors receive a free t-shirt and are eligible to win prizes.

The Elections Department will allow students to register to vote and/or work at the polls starting at 9:30 a.m. at the Law School Lounge or UC Breezeway.

The Sue and Leonard Miller Center for Contemporary Judaic Studies is presenting a lecture by Michael Bar-Zohar author of the recently published biography of Shimon Peres. The event takes place at the Miller Center at 7:30 p.m. and is free to students with Cane Card. RSVP ccjs@miami.edu.

October 30: Tuesday

Organized Cheer, a pep rally, will take place at the UC Patio from 6:45 to 10 p.m.

The Paris Trio, featuring Jean-Claude Pennetier, Regis Pasquier, Roland Pidoux, and Alexander Fiterstein, will perform at the Gusman Concert Hall from 8 to 10 p.m.

October 31: Wednesday

CAC is screening “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix,” starring Daniel Radcliffe, from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. UM students are admitted free with Cane Card.