What’s going on?

October 25: Today

Category 5 is selling 46 tickets to the Virginia Tech game for $250 from 7 to 9 a.m. in the UC Lower Lounge. Full-time undergraduates with their Cane Card and cash can purchase a single ticket.

Patio Jams will feature Lanzallamas Monofonica, an eight-piece ensemble originating from Miami and featuring percussive and acoustic instruments, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

October 26: Friday

The Belly Bust Homecoming Show will take place at the Rat from 7 to 9 p.m. and will feature performers Donnell Rawlings and Na’im Lynn.

October 27: Saturday

Hurricanes Help the Hometown is hosting its annual community service event from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Meet at the first floor of the UC Patio for breakfast at 8:30 or to sign up at 9 a.m.

“Break the Formula” Benefit Concert benefiting PowerU and Habitat for Humanity will take place from 2 to 7 p.m. at the UC Patio. This is a carnival-styled event featuring free food and raffles.

For Hispanic Heritage Month the Dept. of Multicultural Affairs is hosting “Fuego,” featuring food and dance performances. Tickets for UM students are $5 and are available by the MSA, Building 21 P or in the breezeway.

October 28: Sunday

Miami International Film Festival is screening “Moulin Rouge” in the Bill Cosford Cinema at 8 p.m. Tickets are $5 for UM students with Cane Card.

Mark Richt said he’s spending the bye week evaluating everything about Miami’s offense, a process th ...

Mark Richt is sticking with the veteran. The Miami Hurricanes coach announced during the weekly Atla ...

Is there an apt comparison for this year’s American League Championship series between the Boston Re ...

If the University of Miami defense isn’t boiling with frustration by now, it must be simmering in an ...

Miami Hurricanes redshirt senior Gerald Willis was the lone UM football player chosen for the Associ ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

A grant from the German government will support a series of roundtable and networking sessions on U. ...

As BioNIUM’s new director, the chair of the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology plans t ...

Fareed Zakaria, a CNN host, journalist and author, tells UM students that globalization and technolo ...

The program, in which UM students mentor high school students, aims to get first generation students ...

For the second straight year, all of the Miami women's basketball teams will be televised and f ...

The University of Miami soccer team heads to the Tar Heel state for a pair of road matches beginning ...

Get to Know U is a series that introduces the newest members of the Miami Hurricanes track and field ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...