What’s going on?

October 25: Today

Category 5 is selling 46 tickets to the Virginia Tech game for $250 from 7 to 9 a.m. in the UC Lower Lounge. Full-time undergraduates with their Cane Card and cash can purchase a single ticket.

Patio Jams will feature Lanzallamas Monofonica, an eight-piece ensemble originating from Miami and featuring percussive and acoustic instruments, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

October 26: Friday

The Belly Bust Homecoming Show will take place at the Rat from 7 to 9 p.m. and will feature performers Donnell Rawlings and Na’im Lynn.

October 27: Saturday

Hurricanes Help the Hometown is hosting its annual community service event from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Meet at the first floor of the UC Patio for breakfast at 8:30 or to sign up at 9 a.m.

“Break the Formula” Benefit Concert benefiting PowerU and Habitat for Humanity will take place from 2 to 7 p.m. at the UC Patio. This is a carnival-styled event featuring free food and raffles.

For Hispanic Heritage Month the Dept. of Multicultural Affairs is hosting “Fuego,” featuring food and dance performances. Tickets for UM students are $5 and are available by the MSA, Building 21 P or in the breezeway.

October 28: Sunday

Miami International Film Festival is screening “Moulin Rouge” in the Bill Cosford Cinema at 8 p.m. Tickets are $5 for UM students with Cane Card.

Fredrick Eaford was quick to make it clear the Miami Hurricanes were his dream team to commit to. Af ...

Linebacker might be the most important position for the Miami Hurricanes to recruit in the Class of ...

Issiah Walker Jr. won’t be at Paradise Camp on Saturday. Instead of attending the Miami Hurricanes’ ...

June is a huge recruiting month for the Miami Hurricanes. It concludes with Paradise Camp on June 22 ...

The University of Miami showed women’s basketball coach Katie Meier how much it appreciates her on F ...

Evo Morales, first elected president of Bolivia in 2005, and could win an unprecedented fourth term ...

The University of Miami Black Alumni Society is hosting a number of Juneteenth events around the cou ...

The University of Miami Rosenstiel School’s Rescue a Reef program teams up with the NFL and others t ...

The Frost Chopin Festival and Academy at the University of Miami provides unparalleled experiences f ...

The Emmy Award-winning journalist, who grew up in Miami and started her career in Spanish language t ...

The Miami women's basketball team will face Indiana at the Watsco Center in the 2019 Big Ten/AC ...

The University of Miami volleyball program is set to host the Hurricane Invitational and nine ACC ho ...

Games will be contested July 3-14 in Naples, Italy. ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a contract extension for head ...

Adrian Del Castillo garnered his second Freshman All-America honor of the year, appearing on the Per ...