Are things getting too spicy for you to handle?

V,

My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over a year and we’ve always had a perfectly normal sex life. Lately he’s decided we need to “spice things up.” He wants to try all these new things like tying each other up, blindfolding each other and using food in bed. Some of it’s okay (some I even like) but mostly I just don’t want to do it. I was totally fine with our sex life before and it kind of makes me feel bad that he wasn’t. What should I do?

~ Freaked Out

A University of Miami political scientist weighs in on whether election polls can be trusted given what occurred in 2016 and again last year. ...

A professor in the School of Communication, and an expert on the history of television sitcoms, writes about the 50th anniversary of “All in the Family.” ...

The former executive vice president and provost served from 1986 to 2005, elevating the University’s stature as a leading research institution. ...

The Hemispheric University Consortium is connecting universities and students for critical conversations focused on solving some of the world’s most pressing problems, such as climate change. ...

Experts say creativity and kindness can help make the most of this challenging holiday season. ...