Are things getting too spicy for you to handle?

V,

My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over a year and we’ve always had a perfectly normal sex life. Lately he’s decided we need to “spice things up.” He wants to try all these new things like tying each other up, blindfolding each other and using food in bed. Some of it’s okay (some I even like) but mostly I just don’t want to do it. I was totally fine with our sex life before and it kind of makes me feel bad that he wasn’t. What should I do?

~ Freaked Out

TikTok’s rapid rise in popularity presents a business opportunity, as well as concerns about privacy ...

Miller School of Medicine professor JoNell Potter testifies before a Congressional subcommittee on h ...

A Fall Commencement speaker encourages graduates to “drink in the eternal foundation of happiness” b ...

As more hazardous hurricanes affect more disadvantaged populations, climate and public health expert ...

University of Miami atmospheric scientist Elliot Atlas is part of a NASA-funded project studying how ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.