What’s going on?

October 18: Today

Democratic presidential candidate Mike Gravel will be speaking in the UC Lower Lounge at 12:45 p.m.

Patio Jams will feature Juke, whose blues music is described as raw and real, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

UM’s chapter of the National Organization for Women: Campus Action Network is hosting “Love Your Body Day” from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Rock. Women of all body types can participate in a beauty pageant, and information on the media’s effect on body image will be distributed.

Cosford is screening “Dan in Real Life,” a comedy featuring Steve Carell, Dane Cook and Juliette Binoche at 9 p.m.

October 19: Friday

The 41st Annual Honor Choir Concert will be performed by the Frost Chorale at Maurice Gusman Concert Hall from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. Admission is free.

October 20: Saturday

Category 5 is hosting a pep rally for the FSU game at 2:30 at the Rat.

Cosford is screening “Manufactured Landscapes,” an award-winning feature documentary on the work of internationally renowned artist Edward Burtynsky, from 7 to 8:30 p.m.

October 21: Sunday

The UM women’s soccer team will play FSU in Cobb Stadium at 1 p.m.

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ secondary continues to get stronger. Miami, which already holds a pair of comm ...

Mark Richt said he’s spending the bye week evaluating everything about Miami’s offense, a process th ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

A fabulous team of staff and volunteers labors long and hard, primed with school spirit, behind the ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

The global exploration, media, and education company will kick off a national campaign at UM to offe ...

University of Miami head coach Gino DiMare released the Hurricanes' 2019 baseball schedule Thur ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team will take part in the ITA Southeast Regional Champion ...

The University of Miami women's swimming & diving team returns to competition this weekend, ...

The University of Miami volleyball team is set to host Clemson and Georgia Tech in the first of four ...

Four members of the Miami women's tennis team will take part in the ITA Southeast Regional Cham ...