What’s going on?

October 18: Today

Democratic presidential candidate Mike Gravel will be speaking in the UC Lower Lounge at 12:45 p.m.

Patio Jams will feature Juke, whose blues music is described as raw and real, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

UM’s chapter of the National Organization for Women: Campus Action Network is hosting “Love Your Body Day” from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Rock. Women of all body types can participate in a beauty pageant, and information on the media’s effect on body image will be distributed.

Cosford is screening “Dan in Real Life,” a comedy featuring Steve Carell, Dane Cook and Juliette Binoche at 9 p.m.

October 19: Friday

The 41st Annual Honor Choir Concert will be performed by the Frost Chorale at Maurice Gusman Concert Hall from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. Admission is free.

October 20: Saturday

Category 5 is hosting a pep rally for the FSU game at 2:30 at the Rat.

Cosford is screening “Manufactured Landscapes,” an award-winning feature documentary on the work of internationally renowned artist Edward Burtynsky, from 7 to 8:30 p.m.

October 21: Sunday

The UM women’s soccer team will play FSU in Cobb Stadium at 1 p.m.

Boston College star Ky Bowman came down with a 102-degree fever on Saturday night. Jordan Chatman an ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Sunday: ▪ New UM defensive coordinator Blake Baker has asked UM ...

Emese Hof and No. 20 Miami think they can play with anyone, and it shows. Hof scored 18 of her 25 po ...

New University of Miami baseball head coach Gino DiMare wanted to start strong. He got perfection. T ...

Former University of Miami star running back Mark Walton was arrested late Friday on a charge of mis ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

Happiness and well-being scholar Tal Ben-Shahar is UM’s newest Distinguished Presidential Scholar. ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The No. 20 Miami women's basketball team stormed back from a 14-point deficit to pick up the bi ...

Brian Van Belle struck out five over six shutout innings to help the Canes sweep Rutgers on opening ...

The Hurricanes dropped a tight contest with the Eagles in Chestnut Hill, 64-57. ...

The sophomore first baseman slugged his second homer of the weekend to lead the Canes to a series wi ...

Junior Renate Grimstad led the way for Miami and is tied for 18th at one-over-par, while sophomore K ...