What’s going on?

October 18: Today

Democratic presidential candidate Mike Gravel will be speaking in the UC Lower Lounge at 12:45 p.m.

Patio Jams will feature Juke, whose blues music is described as raw and real, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

UM’s chapter of the National Organization for Women: Campus Action Network is hosting “Love Your Body Day” from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Rock. Women of all body types can participate in a beauty pageant, and information on the media’s effect on body image will be distributed.

Cosford is screening “Dan in Real Life,” a comedy featuring Steve Carell, Dane Cook and Juliette Binoche at 9 p.m.

October 19: Friday

The 41st Annual Honor Choir Concert will be performed by the Frost Chorale at Maurice Gusman Concert Hall from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. Admission is free.

October 20: Saturday

Category 5 is hosting a pep rally for the FSU game at 2:30 at the Rat.

Cosford is screening “Manufactured Landscapes,” an award-winning feature documentary on the work of internationally renowned artist Edward Burtynsky, from 7 to 8:30 p.m.

October 21: Sunday

The UM women’s soccer team will play FSU in Cobb Stadium at 1 p.m.

Good day to everyone. The sun had just risen and those fax machines were already humming. The first ...

So what’s UM getting with this recruiting class, among players already committed, most or all of who ...

On the eve of the early signing period, the new University of Miami defensive coordinators met the m ...

The early signing period is finally here and the Miami Hurricanes’ class is, at least for now, disap ...

Photo Gallery: UM football availabiilty | Tuesday, December 18, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

Students in a School of Architecture design studio addressed some of Miami’s most intractable proble ...

Miami Law's Human Rights Clinic is intervening in a case focused on the issue of accountability ...

Feelings of depression and anxiety rise during the holidays, but there’s plenty you can do to keep u ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

Things have changed in Coral Gables since the end of the regular season, but there will be a familia ...

Canes and Houston Baptist play at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Watsco Center. ...

The No. 24/23 Miami women's basketball team will begin play at the Florida Sunshine Classic in ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The Miami women's basketball team is ranked in the top 25 of both major national polls this wee ...