What’s going on?

October 15: Today

Relay for Life is hosting its kickoff party from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Patio. The event will feature free food and giveaways, music and information about Relay for Life.

October 16: Tuesday

Road Trip Nation will be giving out informational DVDs from their RV in Stanford Circle beginning at 10 a.m. A free screening of Road Trip Nation will be take place in Cosford Cinema at 6 p.m.

The Jerry Herman Ring Theater is hosting Totally Tuesdays for Tennessee Williams’ Pulitzer Prize-winning play “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.” The performance begins at 8 p.m. and students are admitted free with their ‘Cane Card.

CAC is hosting a sneak peek of the movie “Rendition” starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Meryl Streep and Reese Witherspoon at 9 p.m. in Cosford Cinema. Students can pick up a free ticket in UC 206.

October 17: Wednesday

The Student Government Executive Board is hosting an informational meeting at the UC Rock from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Students can ask questions and voice opinions at a Town Hall open forum following the meeting.

CAC is screening “Transformers,” a film starring Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox, at 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema. UM students are admitted free with their ‘Cane Card.